Coronavirus (COVID-19)

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, RH33 said:
Germ factories open today emoji322.pngemoji322.pngemoji322.pngemoji322.png

They have been open for weeks now ! Today sees a further step in the phased return. Still plenty secondary pupils not back for more that a few hours per week.

Aye well my three are back full time so don’t care about secondary’s!!!

7 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Is my laptop fucked or did Glen Minter mean to sign off every post with a screenshot of that Hannah Bardell tweet? :lol:

i think he's put it as his signature.

53 minutes ago, madwullie said:

If only the next 75 minutes weren't a LIVING HELL I could get on board with the 🥳🥳🥳

We’ve been to the skip and popped a letter into landlords and still at school way too early 🙈

3 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

Has anyone had the AZ vaccine lately? Does anyone think we’ll cancel it over here? I’m due to get it today but feeling a bit nervous. 

Dont cancel it mate. 

In saying that, what is it you're worried about? Quite a few users on here had it. I got Pfizer but would happily have injected the AZ one into my eye if that's what was offered. 

4 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

Has anyone had the AZ vaccine lately? Does anyone think we’ll cancel it over here? I’m due to get it today but feeling a bit nervous. 

I had mine last Wednesday and they could have jagged it straight into my eyeballs, for what it was worth. In and out Forth Vally College within 3-4 mins, including time for a wee chat with the nurse who was jagging. The upper arm was very slightly tingly the next day but really not a problem.

7 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Dont cancel it mate. 

In saying that, what is it you're worried about? Quite a few users on here had it. I got Pfizer but would happily have injected the AZ one into my eye if that's what was offered. 

5 minutes ago, deegee said:

I had mine last Wednesday and they could have jagged it straight into my eyeballs, for what it was worth. In and out Forth Vally College within 3-4 mins, including time for a wee chat with the nurse who was jagging. The upper arm was very slightly tingly the next day but really not a problem.

Cheers folks. That’s made me feel a bit more a ease. 
I read about the blood clots and Countries temporarily banning the use of AZ. Got me a bit worried, but I’m prone to worry about absolutely everything. 

1 minute ago, FrankReynolds said:

I read about the blood clots and Countries temporarily banning the use of AZ. Got me a bit worried, but I’m prone to worry about absolutely everything. 

It should be noted that the countries suspending the AZ jab are also the countries that bought it through the EU's collaborative procurement scheme, and are extremely pissed off at AZ right now because they keep failing to hit their delivery milestones.

19 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-astrazeneca-vaccin/astrazeneca-finds-no-evidence-of-increased-blood-clot-risk-from-vaccine-idUSKBN2B60KO