Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 hours ago, red23 said:

To be fair it's understandable - you just can't win with unhinged bigots. You can't educate morons, just look at the way they eat their way in to an early grave at 50.

Old firm fans don't have the capacity to understand or admit when they acting like tools, they lack any empathy what so ever and their single existence is simply to get one over on each other.

lmao the nick of this

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Devi is on the Sunday show in a minute.

Meltdowns on this thread in about 2.

Another pitch for a future day time telly slot.

"Later we have Dr Devi who'll keep us up to date on the nasty virus and she'll be telling us what the housewives of Edinburgh will be wearing this summer."

31 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats Humza doubling down on Jason’s ‘ill take your euros away’ pish. Id suggest that if UEFA or Fifa were even remotely concerned about crime or public safety they wouldnt have had a world cup in Russia (and some of the euros) and the next world cup in Qatar. 

No doubt Liverpool's antics have rules England out as well unless UEFA don't consider actions during the first lockdown.

Genuinely didn't realise Devi was American.
That explains a fair bit of the shiny happy tweets tbh.
Who would have thought an American "health expert" would have brought with them an utterly disgusting attitude towards mental health......

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
22 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Genuinely didn't realise Devi was American.
That explains a fair bit of the shiny happy tweets tbh.

Who would have thought an American "health expert" would have brought with them an utterly disgusting attitude towards mental health......

Ive travelled quite extensively in the states and its absolutely rife that their understanding of mental health and the empathy given to those with mental health problems is almost non existent. They fetishise their millitary but leave mentally ill veterans with ptsd to wander the streets because they have mental health problems. Its very much a taboo subject there and for a country so far advanced in so many fields they are generations behind us when it comes to mental health (and we arent as great as we could be).

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats Humza doubling down on Jason’s ‘ill take your euros away’ pish. Id suggest that if UEFA or Fifa were even remotely concerned about crime or public safety they wouldnt have had a world cup in Russia (and some of the euros) and the next world cup in Qatar. 

Completely and utterly beyond fed up of SNP types like him and their child like threats, which in reality are utter nonsense.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

UEFA is concerned about the amount of refunds it'll have to dish out where fans cant attend. That's it. 

Birthday caird pish from Leitch and Yousaf.

14 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Completely and utterly beyond fed up of SNP types like him and their child like threats, which in reality are utter nonsense.

So am I, but try speak out against them and their pathetic performance in government and management of this pandemic and you’re labelled a tory ‘yoon’. Independence and a desire to have competent governance are reasonable positions to people outside the cult.

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
39 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:
She's not only American, she's a native Floridian which explains almost everything. 

How so, pray?

Google ‘florida man’ and you’ll understand.

21 hours ago, printer said:

My and Mrs p's blue envelopes arrived this morning. Appointments on 18th March.

How old are you?  I've worked out I'd need my first jab no later than April 10th if we've any chance of getting abroad in July.    I'm 43 so hoping to get word in the next 2-3 weeks.

43 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:
She's not only American, she's a native Floridian which explains almost everything. 

How so, pray?

Because as much as I love the place, Floridians are completely and utterly fucking mental.