Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Got the Oxford jag this morning and have felt rank pretty much all day. This is a good sign i'm told ,that right?

Asking for a hypochondriac friend.

36 hrs I felt like shite, it passes, just enjoy that inner glow of knowing you’re safe

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

36 hrs I felt like shite, it passes, just enjoy that inner glow of knowing you’re safe

I had mine 22 days ago. It's a fantastic feeling knowing you are now invincible.

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Honestly think there's folk who want a spike in covid figures next week so they can blame a few thousand Rangers fans being in a group outside.

It's not something they should be doing but I struggle to care too much tbh. The current levels of restrictions are complete overkill at this stage.

'Govan variation' incoming.

7 hours ago, superbigal said:

Inverclyde  52.7 to 42.4 to 30.8 Down over 40% in 48 hours.

Havanas & Gin & Tonics club @ 30.0 

Aberdeen City 24.5 to 27.6 

Could have rounded us down there big man.

56 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's a terribly cleverly constructed post.

Could you elaborate on it at all, perhaps pointing out the parts of my post that you found amusing?

The bit where you said this will all be completely and utterly over this calendar year.

9 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Got the Oxford jag this morning and have felt rank pretty much all day. This is a good sign i'm told ,that right?

Ditto. Absolutely fucked. Totally worth it though. 

13 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

There are a lot of parallels between FBFE types and a portion of "diddy club" fans who think they are morally and intellectually superior to Old Firm fans.

Morally and intellectually superior to bigots? You'd better believe it. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Ditto. Absolutely fucked. Totally worth it though. 

I was fine, maybe felt slightly off colour the next day. My connections in the medical world tell me the second dose is worse. In fact my connection in the medical world was like a burst couch for 24 hours. 

9 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

They do say that side effects are a sign of a developing immune response, however, they do also say if you have no side effects it doesn't mean anything negative. 

Tbh I'd just take the fact you've been jagged as a good sign by looking at all the data. You'll be fine mate 👍 💉 

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was fine, maybe felt slightly off colour the next day. My connections in the medical world tell me the second dose is worse. In fact my connection in the medical world was like a burst couch for 24 hours. 

First dose of Pfizer i felt a bit shit for a couple if days, second dose was fine other than a bit of a sore arm.  

I know there's going to be some minor changes to level 4 restrictions announced on Tuesday, but Mother's Day next Sunday should be a nice wee test for the restrictions. Are Sturgeon and Leitch really going to spend next week telling us Don't Meet Your Maw?

17 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My dad was neither up nor down either. Heard a few folk floored for 36 hours and a few with no issues at all. I’m just grateful to get it regardless. 

I can’t remember if I posted it earlier but the tweet about Independent SAGE and their odd vaccine tweet struck me so I went back and read the replies - ye Gods. Full of second dosers, people saying they don’t feel protected by the vaccine, at least one clinically vulnerable person saying they had the vaccine then paid for a private antibody test which didn’t give the results they thought so they don’t feel protected and are taking their kids out of school as a result.

A lot of the chat about this has been pointing and laughing at people who are terrified but I blame the boosters from Indy SAGE and their odd fellow travellers. Utterly disgraceful. You hope that among all the richly deserved reckonings post pandemic these people will be held accountable but I doubt it.

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats Humza doubling down on Jason’s ‘ill take your euros away’ pish. Id suggest that if UEFA or Fifa were even remotely concerned about crime or public safety they wouldnt have had a world cup in Russia (and some of the euros) and the next world cup in Qatar. 

Misleading comment as Qatar is way down the world crime levels in 87th place.

Just now, superbigal said:

Misleading comment as Qatar is way down the world crime levels in 87th place.

Go back and read the part where i said public safety and have a look at the figures for industrial accidents and death of migrant workers building the stadiums for the Qatar world cup.. 

Also go look at human rights abuses in Qatar and have Humza and Jason come back and tell me how a group of football fans (granted gathering illegally) is going to cost us Euro 2021?

I know there's going to be some minor changes to level 4 restrictions announced on Tuesday, but Mother's Day next Sunday should be a nice wee test for the restrictions. Are Sturgeon and Leitch really going to spend next week telling us Don't Meet Your Maw?

Mother's Day is a pointless made up holiday, it definitely shouldn't have any bearing either way on the restrictions.