Coronavirus (COVID-19)

[mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] What the hell did you ban me for man? Was hardly spamming I only posted that some of the posters who post on here are pathetic because of the joke making when people are dying every day. THEN I only replied to the posters who quoted me. Never swore, never said anything out of turn. It’s just you trying to show you’ve a massive cock when in fact you’re a 2 incher who bans people for nothing. It’s like a bloody dictatorship in here, there’s posters who get away with murder but ONE person questions something and you don’t like it then boom BAN! Ban this account too for all I care just means you’ll lose an absolute LEGEND of a poster. You’re a fraud, banning me for nothing and trying to pass it off as spam. Bet your an SNP voter too, dictatorship there and dictatorship on here. 
b*****ds 
Edit to add I’ll just keep making accounts and I’ll follow you everywhere [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]

Incoming IP ban.

1) Yeah you hate the Tories, join the fucking mammoth queue on here, including me. Unfortunately though this is mewling drivel that is utterly irrelevant to the topic at hand. If the NHS isn’t at risk due to the impact of Covid, it’s opening up time.
2) Are you suggesting that once the population is vaccinated that there will be 1000s daily being hospitalised (or the slightly more realistic but still bonkers 1000+ people a day in hospital) from Covid? If so, you’ve lost the plot. 
3) Yeah, nobody wants their family to get ill. Fortunately though, emotional nonsense like this is ignored because it would be fucking mental to keep the country in lockdown for a single second longer than necessary to ensure that a single person doesn’t get a virus that won’t make them seriously ill.
4) Great stuff, glad to hear it.
5) I broadly agree with this, but it seems at odds to everything you’ve posted before, so I’m still not understanding what point you’re even raising. Even in the above post where you say 1000+ hospitalisations a day and that one person in your family getting ill is one person too many make it seem like you’re suggesting we are going to fast, but the above seems to contradict that as you’re saying it’s looking good and lockdown has lasted too long!
MAybe if you realise that it's neither necessary or desirable to simplify one's opinions to one of two extremes, you'd get closer to understanding my posts. I don't adhere to any of the forced opinion groups on here, as I find them a bit worrying at times.(That sounds sarky, reading it back.but not meant that way)
My comment about how I'm feeling, btw, was in relation to the general progress back to normality, but thanks for the good wishes.

Just now, Detournement said:

Survely the graph above shows a less drastic downturn on the second, vaccinated, wave?

Yeah, probably the more transmissible UK variant - a graph posted here yesterday showing the sequencing, showed that once that variant became dominant in Scotland cases started dropping much less steeply. 

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Can I ask you some questions?

Can you tell water from champagne?
Have you ever met the Queen?
Have you led your school team to victory?
When you took your exams did you pass the lot?

That was David Watts m9, sorry to be pedantic.

[mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] What the hell did you ban me for man? Was hardly spamming I only posted that some of the posters who post on here are pathetic because of the joke making when people are dying every day. THEN I only replied to the posters who quoted me. Never swore, never said anything out of turn. It’s just you trying to show you’ve a massive cock when in fact you’re a 2 incher who bans people for nothing. It’s like a bloody dictatorship in here, there’s posters who get away with murder but ONE person questions something and you don’t like it then boom BAN! Ban this account too for all I care just means you’ll lose an absolute LEGEND of a poster. You’re a fraud, banning me for nothing and trying to pass it off as spam. Bet your an SNP voter too, dictatorship there and dictatorship on here. 
b*****ds 
Edit to add I’ll just keep making accounts and I’ll follow you everywhere [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]

I think he likes you Tynie.

33 minutes ago, Legend55 said:

@Tynierose What the hell did you ban me for man? Was hardly spamming I only posted that some of the posters who post on here are pathetic because of the joke making when people are dying every day. THEN I only replied to the posters who quoted me. Never swore, never said anything out of turn. It’s just you trying to show you’ve a massive cock when in fact you’re a 2 incher who bans people for nothing. It’s like a bloody dictatorship in here, there’s posters who get away with murder but ONE person questions something and you don’t like it then boom BAN! Ban this account too for all I care just means you’ll lose an absolute LEGEND of a poster. You’re a fraud, banning me for nothing and trying to pass it off as spam. Bet your an SNP voter too, dictatorship there and dictatorship on here. 
b*****ds 

Edit to add I’ll just keep making accounts and I’ll follow you everywhere @Tynierose

This could be any yoons alias, better ban hammer kinky stomzy and minter just to be on the safe side.

9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Yes. Yes it does.

Screenshot_20210225-180806_Opera.jpg

That's the same data in the chart. Mine just shows the last 30 days.

There are more new cases in Israel yesterday than there was on 24th January. They are still averaging around 4000-5000 new cases per day over the last 2 weeks.
I would have expected it to keep going down.

I'm sure that a Scottish Government that prides its response as being based on 'data not dates' will soon respond to the absolute crushing of the virus to irrelevance in parts of the mainland by dropping them to tier 3 just like the Northern Isles and most of the Hebrides except for Skye 'cos there's a bridge. What with it being such an evidence-driven process and all.

Spoiler

843612228_tenor(29).gif.6b11e37fbc95344c4dc73ea27194c7fd.gif

Edited by vikingTON

4 minutes ago, Burnieman said:
34 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
BBC News - Vaccine will not guarantee fans at Hampden in June, says Scottish sport minister
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56203775

FFS. However no mens part time football is playing, no idea where the BBC got that from.

Alloa and Arbroath.

ETA Raith might have some part-timers as well.  Sure they did last season.  They might have ditched that now though.

Edited by Left Back

8 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Alloa and Arbroath.

ETA Raith might have some part-timers as well.  Sure they did last season.  They might have ditched that now though.

Something something Ash Taylor waffle waffle defends on a part-time basis rhubarb rhubard.  

Etcetera.  

37 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

“There’s still so much about the vaccine we don’t know”.

Dreadful article all round 

Meaningless drivel 

“She said she is determined to get people back playing organised sport as quickly as possible but again would not be drawn on any hint of a timescale.”

"All of that had been based on the tier system that had been in place but again I'm really keen to see that resume when it's safe for that to happen," she said.“

2 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Dreadful article all round 

Meaningless drivel 

“She said she is determined to get people back playing organised sport as quickly as possible but again would not be drawn on any hint of a timescale.”

"All of that had been based on the tier system that had been in place but again I'm really keen to see that resume when it's safe for that to happen," she said.“

Wouldn't mind asking her what, specifically, it is that we don't know about the vaccine which needs to be found out before being able to have people sit in a bit outdoor setting months from now.

Shouldn't we know most things about the vaccine from the manufacturers extensive testing, its subsequent approval and literally millions of doses fired into folk across the world?