Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Mutation is the new Buzzword to deny a release from Lockdown.  Stop fannying about and cut to the chase about your new framework.

It has been leaked.

Level 4 All areas above 10 cases per 100K

Level 3 0-10 cases per 100K

Level 2  In yer fooking dreams

Level 1  The Moon

Level 0  Fuckofff

NS has been speaking for about 15 minutes and I still have no idea if I am being advised to stay off work beyond February 28th.

I think I am, but it's genuinely not like her to not be crystal clear.

Edited by Todd_is_God

Just now, Empty It said:

This is fucking grim, let the kids run riot whilst adults stay in 100% lockdown for the foreseeable.

The constant reference to "we" is the most annoying thing for me.  Don't remember anyone asking me what I would have as priorities.  This is being dictated to me and I'm being told what I'm getting which so far is f**k all..

Just now, Left Back said:

The constant reference to "we" is the most annoying thing for me.  Don't remember anyone asking me what I would have as priorities.  This is being dictated to me and I'm being told what I'm getting which so far is f**k all..

Deary me.

Obviously I know all the debate with the schools here is rife, but Jesus Christ the fact she’s not letting the rest back until at least the 15th March shows we are going to be in this state for many months to come.

f**k this.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge