Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

How can Sturgeon honestly stand up there and say "new variants" are more of a risk this summer than they were last? Is that a wind up?

Now that we have vaccines I can understand the thought process that a vaccine resistant variant is, by default, more of a risk than last summer.

However, a vaccine resistant variant is so unlikely that building open ended policy around it, and the constant references to it, just annoys people.

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/authors/paisley-daily-express/police-hunt-coronavirus-denier-who-23502209

I wonder what has the poster or posters called Jeremiah Cole/ Chairman Mao been up to recently?

0_shr_pde_1190221vandal.jpg

0_DNP_PDE_011220graffiti__01JPG.jpg148060072_10160467664364338_292277136216

This is the problem with banning users from these pages. Too much spare time and they go rogue. Much better to have them on here talking shite and getting bodied with gifs from all angles. 

Edited by madwullie

7 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

"Children are desperate to get back to school"

Utter bollocks 😂😂😂

Literally no child is chomping at the bit to do some more maths instead of playing FIFA.

Aye, because all kids are sitting on their arse playing FIFA all day.

Plenty kids want back.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Going to be a monumental climb down / face saving exercise when they predictably turn out to be an utter irrelevance

It's all we fucking hear about now.  

Utter bollocks [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Literally no child is chomping at the bit to do some more maths instead of playing FIFA.
All the parents of school age kids I know are unanimous that the kids are bored stiff. I suspect a fair chunk would like to get back if only to alleviate that boredom.

Just now, TheScarf said:

It's all we fucking hear about now.  

The alternative is to start being cautiously optimistic about what the vaccine may allow to happen within the next 3-6 months. It comes across as barrel scraping to keep the negative message alive.

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
15 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:
Utter bollocks emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

All the parents of school age kids I know are unanimous that the kids are bored stiff. I suspect a fair chunk would like to get back if only to alleviate that boredom.

I accept that they may be bored (i'm bored), but missing social interaction places them in the same category as literally everyone else.

They are not bored because they aren't sitting in a classroom doing 50 minutes of algebra per day, nor are they desperate to be doing so.

Edited by Todd_is_God

I accept that they may be bored (i'm bored), but missing social interaction places them in the same category as literally everyone else.
They are not bored because they aren't sitting in a classroom doing 50 minutes of algebra per day, nor are they desperate to be doing so.
Just as a matter of interest how many kids do you have ?