Coronavirus (COVID-19)

19 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This was RT'd by the official SNP Twitter account. But it's not a race.

"We're doing better because we've taken more time to encourage less to say no thanks" is a strange take. 

Just get on with it.

Edited by Todd_is_God

33 minutes ago, GiGi said:

That's from the summary report from 3.158 to 3.162. It doesn't sound particularly right wing to me.

I think he's implying that they are removing our ability to spend like The Rangers. 

Edited by ayrmad

BoJo says we've to clap at 6pm tonight.

Sadly this clashes with kick off at Fir Park so I'll unfortunately not be able to look like a fucking idiot at my front door.

That can get fucked right into the bin until I get an expenses paid flight to the Bahamas.

Just now, ayrmad said:

I think he's implying that they are romoving our ability to spend like The Rangers. 

Aye well the current strategy of austerity for the masses while we continue to borrow out of our hoops seems to be working well so maybe we should just bin this indy nonsense.

In this wave, surely? I don't see how up to a third of the UK population won't have been exposed to it by the time winter is over.
A third. I know about 4 folk that have had it from the literally hundreds I know. Literally no idea where these sort of wild figs come from. I doubt anyone on here will even have had 10% of the family and friends group had it.

27 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Love the way you are fanatical about pointing out may and could type language in negative stories, and without a trace of irony post "hopefully" reports like they're gospel.

Not a comment on the veracity of the comment btw. 

Weren't you just last night recommending that folk dive into the 27th post of a Twitter thread to justify your knicker-wetting concern exercise?

Fanatical indeed!

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Has anyone asked what Tom Moore was doing between 1946 and 2020?

Maybe if he hadn't fucked off for 70-odd years, we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place

Voting Tory and grumbling about how 'you can't say that nowadays or they'd lock you up', IMO. The shameless grifter of a daughter can't have fallen too far from the tree.  

16 minutes ago, Michael W said:

dVCiBV7KAvNGceC9LCSBV4-1200-80.jpg

I'll be honest, if my Dad/Grandad/Great-Grandad had raised £30m for the NHS I would be beyond seething at the Tories trying to use him to promote themselves given the damage they've done to it over the years.

16 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Elixir said:
In this wave, surely? I don't see how up to a third of the UK population won't have been exposed to it by the time winter is over.

A third. I know about 4 folk that have had it from the literally hundreds I know. Literally no idea where these sort of wild figs come from. I doubt anyone on here will even have had 10% of the family and friends group had it.

You know nothing of the sort, because the virus is so pathetic for the healthy population that a lot of people are asymptomatic. Their body just recognises and gets shot of it without even a side effect. 

Edited by vikingTON

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

I'll be honest, if my Dad/Grandad/Great-Grandad had raised £30m for the NHS I would be beyond seething at the Tories trying to use him to promote themselves given the damage they've done to it over the years.

That's probably because you're not a Tory though

12 minutes ago, virginton said:

Weren't you just last night recommending that folk dive into the 27th post of a Twitter thread to justify your knicker-wetting concern exercise?

Fanatical indeed!

I had been asked to provide the source for something I said. I found the source 🤷‍♂️ 

Soz likes

Edit: it was the 17th tweet iirc

Edited by madwullie