Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I was just reading up on Clownshoes and his latest statement regarding sports and saying crowds "could" be back in Sept. Why are we waiting until Sept? Surely once everybody in the elderly/vulnerable category is vaccinated then that should be it. Seems in that regard they're going for the "zero covid" utopia just incase 30 year old Davie that sits along from me at the football gets the sniffles for a few days 🙄

In fairness, I think it is just clownshoes doing what clownshoes does. He has talked previously about how we'd be living with endemic Covid as we do with colds and flus.

22 minutes ago, virginton said:

Low enough for what purpose? Nobody cares if somebody picks up a cough for a few days. 

I don't know. That's why I'm asking what the point is. 

Edit: iirc the article was still talking about 1k deaths from the modelling. Where are these deaths coming from if everyone is jagged? (don't have time to check article right now) 

Edited by madwullie

On 30/01/2021 at 13:24, ParsJake said:

Given I'm getting vaccinated later this afternoon, think I'll sit on the fence for a few hours on this one...

:ph34r:

Quick update just in case anyone is on tenterhooks...

No ill effects at all and did night shift no bother afterwards. Absolutely delighted with my "I've had my Covid vaccination" sticker.

I had the Pfizer one, a work colleague had the Astra Zeneca one and was wiped out for the rest of the day. 8)

A-2697333-1351965318-4166.jpeg.jpg

1 minute ago, ParsJake said:

Quick update just in case anyone is on tenterhooks...

No ill effects at all and did night shift no bother afterwards. Absolutely delighted with my "I've had my Covid vaccination" sticker.

I had the Pfizer one, a work colleague had the Astra Zeneca one and was wiped out for the rest of the day. 8)

A-2697333-1351965318-4166.jpeg.jpg

Heard the delivery at Ayr hospital was less than a straightforward operation, shambles was how it was described, not good after 10 months of planning. 

3 minutes ago, Burnieman said:
8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:
Not as thick as SNP voters though.

You may be best leaving this thread alone.

Why? Is it only certain posters that are allowed to call people thick? You surely can’t be very bright if you’re buying into this utter nonsense that the SG are peddling, and even more stupid if you actually vote for it.

29 minutes ago, mizfit said:

His daughter works in brand awareness.

Surely just a coincidence with how he’s released a book, been knighted, had a trip to Barbados over Christmas, an interview with piers Morgan and released his own gin in the last 10 months.

If he dies, there will be 3 weeks public mourning where nobody will be allowed to leave their house, except to go to the supermarket and for exercise.

If he dies, there will be 3 weeks public mourning where nobody will be allowed to leave their house, except to go to the supermarket and for exercise.

Well be forced to watch the charity single he released on repeat and pray to the spitfires in the sky also.

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

Why? Is it only certain posters that are allowed to call people thick? You surely can’t be very bright if you’re buying into this utter nonsense that the SG are peddling, and even more stupid if you actually vote for it.

Must be a bit shit for you living in a country where the ever increasing majority of people are thick.

7 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Heard the delivery at Ayr hospital was less than a straightforward operation, shambles was how it was described, not good after 10 months of planning. 

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Got mine there, was busy but was absolutely fine. 

Tripadvisor for this shit. How was the decor? A bit worn?

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Got mine there, was busy but was absolutely fine. 

Not exactly set up for a high churn rate was what I heard, all those lovely gym halls would have been ideal.