Coronavirus (COVID-19)

A year ago today, Public Health England recommended that travellers to Wuhan wash their hands regularly and... avoid touching dead birds.

Were people not avoiding this before the pandemic?

Hopefully this is one of the first restrictions they lift. It's inhuman to prevent people from travelling to Chinese cities to touch dead birds.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

NHS Louisa Jordan, Glasgow
Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Pyramids Business Park (Bathgate)
Queen Margaret University (Musselburgh)
P&J Live at TECA (Aberdeen)
Ravenscraig Sports Facility in Motherwell

These are all mentioned in the Scottish Government’s vaccine plan as being capable of 20,000+ a week.

Cheers. Do we know when they’ll all be up and running? 

3 hours ago, Scosha said:

Witty said yesterday that thing should be better by easing of restrictions by Spring, hardly insightful but I thought for someone who is always extremely cautious with his words that this was quite positive. 

It is, but it's still England. Sturgeon will keep us locked up for as long as Devi and Linda see fit, even though that was utterly pointless last summer.

22 minutes ago, superbigal said:

The majority of people vaccinated in Scotland currently are under 50.  So the good news is every NHS manager, records keeper and the Janny have been done.

Only 2% of over 80s in the community vaccinated.

I’m happy that we make sure we protect those people we expect to work in the riskiest places.  

Edited by Wee Bully

10 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It is, but it's still England. Sturgeon will keep us locked up for as long as Devi and Linda see fit, even though that was utterly pointless last summer.

Wants to go to wuhan and fondle some dead birds type of post 

11 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Wants to go to wuhan and fondle some dead birds type of post 

I'm very much pro-independence, I just desperately hope that she doesn't drag her feet as Johnson will likely lift restrictions first. There should be good data coming in from places like Israel in advance also when it comes to lifting them.

Edited by Elixir

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

I'm very much pro-independence, I'm just desperately hoping that she doesn't drag her feet as Johnson will likely lift restrictions first. There should be good data coming in from places like Israel in advance also when it comes to lifting them.

Israel is a sham....they are missing a large chunk of the population in there vaccination program 

Schools will be the first to go back up here and down south after that its up for grabs 

10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Israel is a sham....they are missing a large chunk of the population in there vaccination program 

Schools will be the first to go back up here and down south after that its up for grabs 

I'm assuming that's in reference to the Palestinians being shafted?