Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Best I can do on the golf stakes is I beat Alan McManus ( Snooker player ) at a match play event at KING JAMES V1.  He's really decent but grips the club left hand below right.   Think I won about 4/3.  He plays out of Milngavie golf course.   A few days earlier he played the worlds at Sheffield and talked about an amazing fluke against Nigel Bond.  He's a Celtic fan.  

14 minutes ago, PWL said:

That's standard. There is a post jag 15 min monitoring in case there is a reaction. 

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Granted, but that surely does not need to be done by the vaccinator

Yep. Efficiency is crucial.  We need to be doing the most we can in every time period.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

2 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Best I can do on the golf stakes is I beat Alan McManus ( Snooker player ) at a match play event at KING JAMES V1.  He's really decent but grips the club left hand below right.   Think I won about 4/3.  He plays out of Milngavie golf course.   A few days earlier he played the worlds at Sheffield and talked about an amazing fluke against Nigel Bond.  He's a Celtic fan.  

I've caddied in Tim Henman's group half a dozen times.  He's excellent, probably plus 2 or something. Hits it pretty far, and actually has a surprisingly good dry sense of humour. Quite like him, can take a wee ribbing too.

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Incidentally I'm doing an extra 6 hours overtime to do jabs tomorrow, any c**t has a reaction I'm running...

Well done, and good luck.

It would be really interesting to know how you get on...how many get vaccinated, how quickly it's done etc. 

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Love Downfield, great course.  Love Brewster too, what was he like?

Played off 4 iirc was manager at Dundee Utd at that time.  

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I've caddied in Tim Henman's group half a dozen times.  He's excellent, probably plus 2 or something. Hits it pretty far, and actually has a surprisingly good dry sense of humour. Quite like him, can take a wee ribbing too.

Yeah I heard he's good.  Jimmy Bullard is the best thought out of the ex-othersportsmen.  

Why were so far ahead in the first place then?
It maybe does explain it but it’s a bit alarming to see us dropping off like that.
Drop the condescending tone an’ all m8.

Why? If you can’t be arsed getting your facts straight, despite it being explained ad nauseum on here, why should’nt I be “condescending” to you. M9?

1 minute ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Played off 4 iirc was manager at Dundee Utd at that time.  

Yeah I heard he's good.  Jimmy Bullard is the best thought out of the ex-othersportsmen.  

There's a lot of them are decent. I heard Bullard was scratch. Shevchenko is about scratch too but not as good as he thinks he is, also had a good look at Michael Ballack, quite a decent 5 or 6 imo.  Tell you what though up close he is powerfully built like, you would not mess with this guy.  Tevez even more so he is literally like a gorilla, and turned up on his own with not one but two absolutely smoking hot chicks. 

24 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

No we don't, we have me who was in the group behind her, and a bunch of people on here who like to lie to have a go at me.  She's shite anyway, and I've caddied for and in the same group as people considerably more famous than her. I could drop about fifty names right now but I'd be called a liar.

Wow.  Are you @Peppino Impastato?  I couldn't tell as your posting style is much more mature and less confrontational than your previous account. 

Have you been on the phone to Biden's chief of staff to make sure your views are conveyed to the President-elect?

Just now, strichener said:

Wow.  Are you @Peppino Impastato?  I couldn't tell as your posting style is much more mature and less confrontational than your previous account. 

Have you been on the phone to Biden's chief of staff to make sure your views are conveyed to the President-elect?

Don't know who that is

Why would you immediately attempt to misrepresent what was said, in order to call me a liar?  I caddied for the guy, I did not offer and he did not ask for any advice, and I never claimed that happened. 

His speech writer was also there, and they invited me, ironically just now, for a tour of the Capitol building if I ever got to Washington. I probably still have his card somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Don't know who that is

Why would you immediately attempt to misrepresent what was said, in order to call me a liar?  I caddied for the guy, I did not offer and he did not ask for any advice, and I never claimed that happened. 

His speech writer was also there, and they invited me, ironically just now, for a tour of the Capitol building if I ever got to Washington. I probably still have his card somewhere.

Really

On 04/11/2016 at 11:47, Peppino Impastato said:

Joe Biden wasn't there,  I caddied for his cos and another senators speechwriter was with him.  We talked politics,  I have a politics degree,  not sure what is controversial about that. 

On 15/10/2016 at 14:25, Peppino Impastato said:

i told Joe bidens chief of staff and his speechwriter to tell her to open the first debate by thanking him for donating to her in 2008.  

17 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Why? If you can’t be arsed getting your facts straight, despite it being explained ad nauseum on here, why should’nt I be “condescending” to you. M9?

I don’t have time to read through everything I’ve missed every day. I asked a fairly simple question but you can’t help but getting yourself worked up to bat away any potential criticism of Scotland’s response to this.

Sit the f**k down.