Coronavirus (COVID-19)

A quick vaccine and touch-up of your tattoo sir?

Patients have turned down the chance to have the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine because they want to "wait for the English one", a doctor has said.

St George Flag Tattoo

17 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
47 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Don’t judge everywhere by your own self proclaimed shitehole of a workplace. 

Shut up you tit

No I don’t think I will. You want more workplaces shut so you can sit on your arse and not go to the job you seemingly hate, and have hated for years, yet have done f**k all about changing other than moan on here about it continuously. 

No I don’t think I will. You want more workplaces shut so you can sit on your arse and not go to the job you seemingly hate, and have hated for years, yet have done f**k all about changing other than moan on here about it continuously. 
Are you a moderater?
No well I can post what I like if you don't like it I really don't care.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Uks scientific adviser said as much.
Its not going to switch back like a light. It will take months for vaccinations and the summer will be better but its a write off in terms of mass gatherings or foreign holidays. How else can it not be?
To say we will be back to normal by the summer is fucking insanity.

Do you think there's possibly a sliver of space between "back to normal" and "a write off"?

17 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Are you a moderater?

I didn’t say you couldn’t post what you liked. I was challenging what you said. If anything you’re the one trying to tell me what to post by telling me to shut up. Typical moronic irony from you. 

Are you a moderater?

He’s got a point though. I think everyone is past caring, or hearing about how shite your job is. You were told ages ago your face clearly doesn’t fit there, so either do something about it or shut up.

This new breed have to try and satisfy an algorithm to pump them up the recommended instas. Tbh if it's what they want to do with their life fair play but it's not a career because as soon as your old or irrelevant you'll be chucked on the scrap heap.

With lips like a pike and an arse and chest full of silicone