Coronavirus (COVID-19)

This clapping can GTF!
I work in care myself and my wife is a student nurse but I find the whole thing very patronising, with politicians and celebrities eager to use it as a photo opportunity.
It is almost as bad as poppy time with people trying to outdo each other with the noise they can make to show that they care about the NHS more than the next person.
My wife was once unable to speak with her mum on the phone(they live on the south coast) as her dad advised ‘she is outside banging some pots and pans together just now!’ Guess who she voted for as well.
Has Captain Tom started walking round his garden again as well yet?

8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I see P&B Poster Boy Macron’s vaccination programme is going well. The French have managed to administer 352 vaccines. We’ve done a million!

I've lost count of the number of times people have said how great macron is. It's all macron, macron, macron. 

I'm glad you've put the fanboys in their place. 

36 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

I see P&B Poster Boy Macron’s vaccination programme is going well. The French have managed to administer 352 vaccines. We’ve done a million!

We approved the vaccines first

At a speed which raised many eyebrows around the world

Good but also not surprising we are ahead of many in vaccination numbers, at the moment

50 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

The French being lazy and unorganised shocker.

Our local rag is running a story about residents of a care home being positive days after receiving the vaccine. No mention of the time it takes after vaccination to develop immunity. You can probably imagine the comments on the Facebook page already.

It's going to be difficult enough for Government agencies to encourage take up without every single case of a vaccinated person testing positive regardless of how soon after the jab being seized upon as proof it doesn't work !
You'd think just for once that newspapers and journalists would report responsibly for the common good. You'd think.....

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

STURGEON MUST CONDEMN

17 minutes ago, The Marly said:
1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
Our local rag is running a story about residents of a care home being positive days after receiving the vaccine. No mention of the time it takes after vaccination to develop immunity. You can probably imagine the comments on the Facebook page already.

It's going to be difficult enough for Government agencies to encourage take up without every single case of a vaccinated person testing positive regardless of how soon after the jab being seized upon as proof it doesn't work !

You'd think just for once that newspapers and journalists would report responsibly for the common good. You'd think.....

If it puts a few on the sales that's all that matters.