Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

If Boris only lets England outside for X amount of time a day will 'wee nippy' follow suit?

In my personal experience of all things outdoors down in England, I've always found places to be notably more crowded down there.  This might be because they have limited green space relative to their population where any area without a large town is seemingly deemed to be an AONB / national park, or the lack of right-to-roam sees public 'rights of way' overly busy.  Whatever it is, I would imagine that there's less need to limit outdoor activities up here in Scotland.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Is it just me or does the panic buying today seen even more bizarre then normal?

The shops will still be there tomorrow.

Nothing has changed regarding food sales.

Unless they were all really worried about Brexit all the time. 

It's a ripper of a device. Stands head high and it creates a heat map of your body then gives a green or red light depending on reading. Must have cost a fair bit. If you refuse to be scanned it's straight back out the door too. No messing from the "admission police"
What a wee sook

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

Can we expect this to be followed by the arrest of a 72 year old man who travelled from England to Aberdeenshire with the virus earlier in the year?

And his son and daughter-in-law at the start of December?