Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, strichener said:

Don't we still rule them as part of our empire.  We won't pay them, We'll just take it. 😁

No.  They declared independence since then. 

Then again, we did build the railways that they will probably use to move these vaccines about the place.  Therefore not only should we not pay them but I am sure there is a clause that states they should pay us the transport costs of getting these vaccines to us.

Worth investigating I think. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Then again, we did build the railways that they will probably use to move these vaccines about the place.  Therefore not only should we not pay them but I am sure there is a clause that states they should pay us the transport costs of getting these vaccines to us.

Given that the UK stole an estimated $45 trillion from India over 173 years we should probably keep schtum about potential bills. 

Edited by Detournement

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Your Army guy?

I've loved the "I'm an insider" stuff on here during this, definitely been a highlight of the thread.

I don't think anything will top someone claiming that their source in "FVRH" would "definitely hear the chat" while falsely stating with absolute certainty that Falkirk would go into tier 4, shortly before it went into tier 2.

10 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Hope not or I just froze my nads off for nothing this afternoon.  In all seriousness though if they do bring in compulsory testing that will bring a quick halt to proceedings.  I guess the championship clubs could now afford it and possibly league one at a push but its an expensive thing for a squad of 20 plus staff to be done every week.

I can't remember what the SFA chief exec quoted in our meeting but it was bloody dear.

The reason the clubs with a TV deal are doing testing is that it costs less than potentially having to cancel loads of games if there is a big outbreak. 

There is no more public health reason at all to regularly test lower leagues players than teachers or supermarket workers. Those guys can play just using social distancing. 

25 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Given that the UK stole an estimated $45 trillion from India over 173 years we should probably keep schtum about potential bills. 

Aye, but that include the smallpox vaccines?  Fair's fair!

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Wow, you don't say.  When did this happen?  Next you'll be telling me that we partioned the place and invited all the Muslims to move.

So I live in tier 4 Englandshire. Just had an email from the primary school. They were due to start back on Tuesday but just had an email saying that unless you are a "critical" worker (whatever that is) as opposed to key worker don't bring them back.
Where about? I'm in east Midlands.

Just had an email informing me that nursery will be closed tomorrow here in North Norfolk due to lack of staff. Would be interested to know if this is through illness or staff deciding to stay at home. Not much of a surprise either way tbh. Supposed to be back on Tuesday. Canny see it. 

7 minutes ago, EH75 said:

Just had an email informing me that nursery will be closed tomorrow here in North Norfolk due to lack of staff. Would be interested to know if this is through illness or staff deciding to stay at home. Not much of a surprise either way tbh. Supposed to be back on Tuesday. Canny see it. 

partridge.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr Waldo said:

Aye, but that include the smallpox vaccines?  Fair's fair!

Paid a fortune for their opium too, to sell on to China, who are also making millions of vaccine doses. Ungrateful b*****ds, the pair of them.

29 minutes ago, EH75 said:

North Norfolk?? 

LankyWavyAnkolewatusi-max-1mb.gif