Coronavirus (COVID-19)

How sad that someone has exploited a family wake in such a way, she's apologised rightly time to move on hardly front page material.

I have just seen the Tories response; "it's not something a normal person would get away with" aye they would have to cough up £60 and get on with their life. 
There will have been precisely zero people fined 60 quid for this 'misdemeanour'

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Kincardine looking at his potential outlay of 50 quid in charity bets.

tenor-24.gif.f0cdbdc45fb72113b9f8832fb6e191d8.gif

I paid my dues, mate.

I was more concerned with the recent sponsorship deal with a low-brow, trampy outfit.

I am sure Glen's could have done better.

You can understand the anger from the Rangers fans on social media.

It was completely reckless from Sturgeon and they quite rightly would have expected a penalty to be awarded. It's unlikely, but only time will tell if it has a bearing on the title race.

9 minutes ago, H Wragg said:
30 minutes ago, 101 said:
How sad that someone has exploited a family wake in such a way, she's apologised rightly time to move on hardly front page material.

I have just seen the Tories response; "it's not something a normal person would get away with" aye they would have to cough up £60 and get on with their life. 

There will have been precisely zero people fined 60 quid for this 'misdemeanour'

I would be interested to know how many fixed penalty notices have been issued at funerals and wakes. I agree it's probably Zero.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

I would be interested to know how many fixed penalty notices have been issued at funerals and wakes. I agree it's probably Zero.

Zero in pubs at closing time unless they refuse to put one on when asked by a cop.

41 minutes ago, 101 said:

Can confirm this to be the case. Pic quite clearly looks as though shes sitting at a table just out of the shot and has stood to say something to the two old dears who may have struggled to hear her?? 
Absolutely no one would ever be fined for this.

Can confirm this to be the case. Pic quite clearly looks as though shes sitting at a table just out of the shot and has stood to say something to the two old dears who may have struggled to hear her?? 
Absolutely no one would ever be fined for this.
Which is what I was getting at.

I assume 101 also got it.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yes, with the rate at which cases can multiply if left unchecked, and potentially overwhelming hospital capacity. Nothing lasts for ever though, and hopefully the vaccines will sort it soon.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about the super dooper white elephant, the Louisa Jordan when worrying about hospitals being “overwhelmed” 

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Everyone seems to have forgotten about the super dooper white elephant, the Louisa Jordan when worrying about hospitals being “overwhelmed” 

That's in case social distancing etc doesn't work, if they can find enough staff to run it. Insurance. It's not over yet.

Edited by welshbairn