Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, madwullie said:

Exactly what is it about this that's supposed to be encouraging? 

I definitely think Special Branch should be putting one of their undercover gigolos in to find out what the hell's going on.

9 minutes ago, philpy said:

Aye. Just had 2 for lunch, was a struggle. 

IMG_20201201_121249.jpg

FWIW

Supermarket scotch eggs are utter garbage (I'd go as far as saying unpleasant). 

Butchers' scotch eggs on the other hand are truly magnificent. 

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I definitely think Special Branch should be putting one of their undercover gigolos in to find out what the hell's going on.

Totally. I mean maybe it's just me, but some extra-terrestrial supernatural power destroying global governments and forcing their own rulers on us sounds a bit more like creepy as f**k and extremely frightening than "encouraging" to me

Edited by madwullie

28 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I had to trawl through their Twitter feed to check that wasn't fake, which I presumed it simply had to be.  F***ing hell. 

That feed in general though, jeez.  Talk about rattled and #snpbad 

It's honestly like a cult, they genuinely have no policy ideas it's just vote for us cause you hate the other lot, shame that they are going to f**k the farmers who if they have any sense will abandon ship.

19 minutes ago, 101 said:

It's honestly like a cult, they genuinely have no policy ideas it's just vote for us cause you hate the other lot, shame that they are going to f**k the farmers who if they have any sense will abandon ship.

You could be describing either of the Conservatives or SNP with the bits in bold.

Scottish politics in a nutshell.

Edited by Todd_is_God

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I take it everyone realises that this bonus will be hugely popular and that’s why the SG have done it? For all the rage faces about selfish gammons this will be massively popular.

It's a £500 quid bonus.  Hardly a kings ransom and will barely cover a couple of decent nights out after tax.

2 minutes ago, FFCinthearea said:

It's a £500 quid bonus.  Hardly a kings ransom and will barely cover a couple of decent nights out after tax.

I’m hoping it’ll cover a PS5 for Christmas for yours truly, given the amount of bloody mumping I’ve had to listen to!!!

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Phew. The Jehovahs have us covered.

20201201_112854.jpg

Is Daniel.on the njghtshift?

49 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

FWIW

Supermarket scotch eggs are utter garbage (I'd go as far as saying unpleasant). 

Butchers' scotch eggs on the other hand are truly magnificent. 

Scotch eggs made with haggis or black pudding, maybe even a duck egg. Try telling me that's not a substantial meal!