Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

He has been claiming we need a full national lockdown to stop the second wave recently.

As long as he can still drive to the shops with his wife that is.

Anyone who doesn't do that has never had any ass in their life 

Despite having the harshest restrictions in Britain at numerous points, the Welsh have yet again made a right arse of this. 

They are basically now where Scotland was during its circuit breaker, having followed suit and implemented one that ended a couple weeks ago. 

Edited by Michael W

6 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Despite having the harshest restrictions in Britain at numerous points, the Welsh have yet again made a right arse of this. 

They are basically now where Scotland was during its circuit breaker, having followed suit and implemented one that ended a couple weeks ago. 

Far too much travel between Wales and hotspots in England - loads of second homes yet no restriction on travel.  I think we are quite right to restrict travel in Scotland

11 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

St Andrews Day card.

Ah is it? Of course. Tbh I took a photo and stuck it in the bin, hence the fold across the middle. Hadn't even thought of that. 

Hopefully get one in a sexy Santa's elf outfit for Xmas then 

3 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Ah is it? Of course. Tbh I took a photo and stuck it in the bin, hence the fold across the middle. Hadn't even thought of that. 

Hopefully get one in a sexy Santa's elf outfit for Xmas then 

GD valiantly resists obvious elf and safety gag.

25 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Are those cards just for Sturgeon fan club members or could one be awaiting me when I get home from work?

I'm an snp member (pay £1 a month) but anything marked snp tends to go in the bin unopened. This one felt different tho because of the card so I opened it and as you can see I wasn't disappointed. 

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Good to see we are focusing on the big real world issues impacting us all

I'd love to meet the folk "worrying" about that, their life must be complete, if during a global pandemic and the second economic crash in a little over a decade find themselves worried about singing festive tunes.