Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Al these teachers/staff members at school telling us that all there schools have all came back negative cant be true....I mean theres graphs n everything 

I am genuinely proper shocked by that. From what I can see (and understand, fucking HATED statistics) the false negative % for these is pretty low as well. 

22 hours ago, Michael W said:

I don't believe MPs should automatically be accountable for the views of their spouses, but I did enjoy the retweets about the Government (that his wife is part of) being globalist puppets and tyrants. 

he lives with the woman,if anyone knows if shes a tyrant or not itll be him

4 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

It's obviously impossible to determine whether the "circuit breaker" or school holidays had the biggest impact as they happened, for the most part, at the same time.

The SG will absolutely claim it was the former, however if they start to climb again now that schools are back, it will be interesting to see how long that line can be maintained.

Also large numbers in student halls now have some resistance which will help keep infections low in that previously high area of infections.

Did you watch the DFM today? He was fairly eloquent about the reasons for keeping schools open at expense of other areas being in lockdown.

Can we stop using English stats if you need to use stats from another country how about one with similar restrictions, using England which ahs a piece meal approach to its school protections isn't comparable with out base line of pupils wearing face masks in communal areas and distancing desks with the enhanced measures for senior pupils in Tier 3/4

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Did you watch the DFM today? He was fairly eloquent about the reasons for keeping schools open at expense of other areas being in lockdown.

No. But given the SG buckled overnight when facebook maws were outraged at the idea blended learning might be in place until the end of the current school year, you'll forgive me for filing his opinions straight in the bin.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Can we stop using English stats if you need to use stats from another country how about one with similar restrictions, using England which ahs a piece meal approach to its school protections isn't comparable with out base line of pupils wearing face masks in communal areas and distancing desks with the enhanced measures for senior pupils in Tier 3/4

I'd love to use the equivalent statistics for Scotland.

But as the SG / PHS don't publish them, it's not possible.

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

No. But given the SG buckled overnight when facebook maws were outraged at the idea blended learning might be in place until the end of the current school year, you'll forgive me for filing his opinions straight in the bin.

Too busy posting false data?

Are you saying that you think a year of huge disruption to schools and the knock on effect it would have had was the correct direction at a time where there were more handfuls of cases across Scotland and hadnt been a death in christ knows how long?

I'd love to use the equivalent statistics for Scotland.

But as the SG / PHS don't publish them, it's not possible.

It does publish data by age groups which are binned out by school age (I.e. nursery, Primary, Secondary) for positive tests based on previous symptoms. Which is the same metric used by PHE for its data.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Too busy posting false data?

I understand it must be dreadful it dawning on you that the SNP are not the messiah, so I want you to know my PMs are always open if you are struggling 😘

20200928_152132.jpg

Edited by Todd_is_God

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Are you saying that you think a year of huge disruption to schools and the knock on effect it would have had was the correct direction at a time where there were more handfuls of cases across Scotland and hadnt been a death in christ knows how long?

I'm saying that SG policies are lead by populist policies.

As it appears atm, though, it would have been less disruptive overall

3 minutes ago, renton said:

It does publish data by age groups which are binned out by school age (I.e. nursery, Primary, Secondary) for positive tests based on previous symptoms. Which is the same metric used by PHE for its data.

And yet, they ignored this 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20200929-172452_Opera.jpg

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I understand it must be dreadful it dawning on you that the SNP are not the messiah, so I want you to know my PMs are always open if you are struggling 😘

20200928_152132.jpg

Tremendous stuff....sharing a graph then blaming a party thats not in charge of the country the graph is from 

Apparently Johnson (from his bed presumably) is considering adding a new tier with much tougher measures / even going full lockdown. 

I think it would have to be voted on in the commons now tho - not convinced he'd get that one through

It understand it must be dreadful it dawning on you that the SNP are not the messiah, so I want you to know my PMs are always open if you are struggling 😘

20200928_152132.jpg

Still no source, and where's the evidence of 70% of these cases happening in schools? Week 38 was a while ago btw.