Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
51 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:
0110.jpg&key=4dceb1c4402bbca257412c983c952cda9825de536fe59cda44fcc64b6687c6c1

Give the two of them the leper bell and uniform, soon put them straight.

They have to sit away from all other pupils beside the open window.

They'll maybe have to wear a balaclava come next month then.

17 minutes ago, Wee Willie said:

I call mine a Studio Apartment

- + - + -

I copied this from a forum I frequent

Both myself and my husband have been suffering from Long Covid for 5 months now... At first the dizzy sick exhaustion and heart rythm fluttering is scary, but the damage it does to your liver function and brain is worse. The joint pain, the loss of mobility and not being able to work will devastate your life plans, hopes and dreams for who even knows how long? I am having to move house to use a wheelchair again. My husband is too ill to care for me, we have so many financial problems we have given up care about it. That's the reality, so many people being drag into a crisis like this. When we caught it, the infection rate was low, they started open everything up, we only had the cough / flu symptoms for about 2 weeks. We don't know if we are going to get any better. All this time people were complaining about wearing a mask or washing hands like it was the end of the world. I would rather wear a mask than use a wheelchair.

Thats a depressing as f**k forum mate. 

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

A gentle reminder that roughly 40% of acute cases in England each week can be traced back to education settings, of which ~75% are from schools.

Now schools have closed in Scotland for a bit, and the rise in cases has slowed considerably.

I think it would be slightly unwise to point blank dismiss the possibility of a correlation at the current time.

When you say "roughly" and "~", how roughly and ~? ie. where did you get the numbers from?

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Do you 3 genuinely think schools are the main driver of infections, to the point where the october holidays (taken at different times and lasting different lengths across Scotland) has that much impact?

I've no idea if they're the main driver.

I think it's pretty obvious that they're not the zero-transmission hubs that the various governments would have us all think, however. As if the virus is some kind of vampire that can only enter a school building if invited.

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

Nah, cannae be right. 'Gaz' says the schools are riddled

Could you please find me a post I've made where I've said anything even remotely similar to this?