Coronavirus (COVID-19)

We've just been told that face masks will be compulsory in the classroom for Senior Phase (S4-S6 pupils) from Monday.

They are also consulting with staff to ask if this should also be done for Junior Phase (S1-S3 pupils).

Is this the “additional measures” that are referred to in the schools section of the tier system?

20 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

I just received an invite to a Zoom wedding.  Madness. On every level.

How do you excuse yourself from a zoom wedding? "Eh thanks but I've got a pals 40th in the social club that day" "Naw you've no, you're in tier 3.5 ya c**t!"

20 minutes ago, GiGi said:

How do you excuse yourself from a zoom wedding? "Eh thanks but I've got a pals 40th in the social club that day" "Naw you've no, you're in tier 3.5 ya c**t!"

Broadband down

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:

I was due to get married this coming January but we've since moved it. If my other half had suggested a Zoom wedding instead there would have been no wedding at all. f**k that.

I’m due to get married June and am fairly certain will have to try and move it. Was it a huge hassle getting everything moved? 

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

Winter is shite anyway. I've never understood people who say it's their favourite season - it's cold, it's dark, and it invariably rains!

Why do I get the feeling that if NS said that you disagree, mumble something about not in Sweden it isn't and post half a dozen graphs that if you squint at and choose to interpret in a certain way show that winter is in fact sunny and warm? 

I’m due to get married June and am fairly certain will have to try and move it. Was it a huge hassle getting everything moved? 
Nah not really. We basically got a list of alternative dates from the venue then contacted the various suppliers, the band etc. to make sure they were available on the new date and that was pretty much it. We moved it to December 2021 and I'd hope we don't need to move it again but wouldn't bet on it at this point.

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:
15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Nah not really. We basically got a list of alternative dates from the venue then contacted the various suppliers, the band etc. to make sure they were available on the new date and that was pretty much it. We moved it to December 2021 and I'd hope we don't need to move it again but wouldn't bet on it at this point.

Cheers. How late did you leave it before biting the bullet and postponing?