Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Tory minister’s husbands.

A great bunch of lads.

I don't believe MPs should automatically be accountable for the views of their spouses, but I did enjoy the retweets about the Government (that his wife is part of) being globalist puppets and tyrants. 

1 hour ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

I fully understand your thought process but do you honestly, hand on heart, believe that any other party would have made a better job?

This is a fair point. It was a very tough situation the SG found themselves in. But whilst they delivered a pretty poor results in terms of deaths and the economy, they got a lot of plaudits early doors for their communication and transparancy, whilst WM were all over the place, and pretty much got away with that without much scrutiny.

They've made a real hash of things since the exams results, though, and, following some bold (and ultimately wrong) claims in the summer, are now just pissing people off with mixed messaging and the same inconsistent application of restrictions backed up with weak / non-existant evidence that WM were ridiculed for, and the seemingly equal lack of a real exit strategy.

The misrepresentation of the care home report conclusion, the salmond saga obstruction, the now evidently fruitless longer lockdown in the summer, and now taking the "more cautious" approach once again are just things that are adding up against them.

Regardless of what happens in May, they've blown an unprecedented opportunity to demonstrate that they can effectively lead Scotland when almost all of the key decisions are in their hands.

Edited by Todd_is_God

54 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Looks like Mao has been purged...

Thanks a lot, I'll never get an answer now.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Why did you join a Scottish football forum purely to talk about the Covid pandemic and constantly argue that everything everyone thinks about it is wrong?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You answer my question and I'll answer yours.

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Serious question Todd, do you go about taking pictures of women’s feet? I cant help but feel thats a bit creepy. 
those toe nails are horrible though. 

Haha no not at all.

But they were that appalling that I felt I had to document them.