Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Poll on national “circuit breaker” lockdown.

IMG_1163.jpg

Every single demographic strongly supports it -Age, socio-economic class, sex, region, party affiliation.

What about Rangersyness?

How it started...

this'll all blow over fairly quickly, Bird flu and Ebola were another two 'apocalypse' diseases that don't seem to get any media coverage now.
How it's going...

$:*&$#'%&¥^$%/÷$;&£%$%^%$%^^$"&&$$"^&^:%^%'gbhhfvbgfrd%^%$$%&&&€$^%$_=££^'ot@'jug$:*&$#'%&¥^$%/÷$;&£%$%^%$%^^$"&&$$"^&$:*&$#'%&¥^$%/÷$;&£%$%^%$%^^$"&&$$"^&$:*&$#'%&¥^$%/÷$;&£%$%^%$%^^$"&&$$"^&$:*&$#'%&¥^$%/÷$;&£%$%^%$%^^$"&&$$"^&$:*&$#'%&¥^$%/÷$;&£%$%^%$%^^$"&&$$"^&...

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Poll on national “circuit breaker” lockdown.

IMG_1163.jpg

Every single demographic strongly supports it -Age, socio-economic class, sex, region, party affiliation.

It depends what they mean by "all of Britain".

The horse bolted weeks ago on this, around the same time the Scottish government were saying it is important to act without delay, having learned that lesson from March supposedly.

It would take a lot longer than 2 weeks to bring the number of cases down significantly. Going straight back after the "circuit breaker" to a huge section of society being encouraged to live as if there is no global pandemic would render it pointless imo.

1 minute ago, H Wragg said:
3 hours ago, Steven W said:
"We won't have restrictions a second longer than need be" This bit is Nicola Sturgeon
Aye, you will hen. Aye you will This bit is me

For what reasons?

NS has said this plenty times, but if the islands don't go immediately into Tier 0, then she would be having restrictions longer than need be. 

5 minutes ago, HTG said:

Eat out to help out seems like a lifetime ago now. 

I mind at the start of lockdown my mates and I had a synchronised Tiger King watchalong with a running conversation on Whatsapp. Halcyon days

Edited by Gaz

2 hours ago, stuart87 said:

Very frustrating for the pubs in the 11 local authorities in Tier 3 who were told they would be closed for a short, sharp 16 days and will remain closed for much longer.

I really feel sorry for them. They’ve been made a scapegoat in all of this. I said at the time of the “16 days” announcement that it would be extended bit by bit until month(s) had passed. 

3 minutes ago, Steven W said:

NS has said this plenty times, but if the islands don't go immediately into Tier 0, then she would be having restrictions longer than need be. 

All it took was the crew of one trawler to set it off in Orkney in August.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

This isn't really true, is it? United's season ticket was sold on the basis of giving fans a credit for every game that they've not been able to get in for after the first three. Therefore letting these ticket holders in for a game reduces the club's liability come next summer. Perhaps in reality most fans won't claim this refund anyway, but the club can't be absolutely certain of that.

I know for a fact that two pro teams local to me do not want any fans back until crowds can resume like they were before. It’s would cost them money to have season ticket holders back only. They’ve already got the ST money but allowing them back in would result in extra costs (stewards etc) to what they’re paying now

26 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Traffic light system been installed in work. Its quite shit 

You work in a supermarket iirc. Can honestly see a lot of pissed off folk having to stand out in the pishing wet/cold/windy days to be “allowed in”. It’s alright saying get online delivery but a lot of folk don’t want that