Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont know of this is Forth Valley hospital specific, but apparently their staff have been told even if a member of their household tests positive, they should still come to work until they develop symptoms

Not the case. Daughter has had to isolate a couple of times because someone close to her has had symptoms.

Not the case. Daughter has had to isolate a couple of times because someone close to her has had symptoms.
Recently? I was told this by a guy who had seen a letter from the hospital sent to an employee last week. Said employee was in the administration side, perhaps it didnt go to patient facing staff.

It doesnt seem to have gone to other NHS facilities in the area, or at least not to the wifes one.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Recently? I was told this by a guy who had seen a letter from the hospital sent to an employee last week. Said employee was in the administration side, perhaps it didnt go to patient facing staff.

It doesnt seem to have gone to other NHS facilities in the area, or at least not to the wifes one.

Yesterday the Grandson's nursery had a case of covid and she was told that she would have to isolate for 14days. No issue with her ward but fortunately the isolation was later rescinded but cannot remember which dept rescinded it.

I haven’t watched the briefings for months, but I saw an article that said NS referred to Santa as a key worker and called JL the grinch in today’s. What a parody these briefings have became if true
The Daily Mail got their knickers in a right twist over this.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
I haven’t watched the briefings for months, but I saw an article that said NS referred to Santa as a key worker and called JL the grinch in today’s. What a parody these briefings have became if true

The Daily Mail got their knickers in a right twist over this.

Santa should bin the sled for going from France to the UK and do it in an inflatable for top trolling. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont know of this is Forth Valley hospital specific, but apparently their staff have been told even if a member of their household tests positive, they should still come to work until they develop symptoms

This is true, my wife works there, she received an email about it 

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It’s an extremely annoying way of communicating, it just contributes to this sense of doom that people have and it treats people like children.

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Their handling of the pandemic may be a shambles but that's class.

Fair play. 👌👏

Reveal hidden contents

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That message from NS made me smile. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I'll be telling my kids Santa got Covid and died so they'll be getting f**k all this year. 

And that message from Dee Man made me laugh out loud. 

5 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

No man's land = the pub

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I’m in the midst of selling my house and everyone involved in the property market in Edinburgh says it’s the busiest it’s been in years, or has ever been. Removals guys, estate agents solicitors, mortgage advisors are all saying it.

Everywhere is like that. I've worked in mortgages for 7 years and this is the busiest it's been. Been like that since May.

This is a bit of an odd tweet. The reaction to Leitch's 'leak' might not quite have been as supportive as the SG may have hoped it would be, but to pretend he never said it, or has had his words somehow misrepresented, is bizarre.