Coronavirus (COVID-19)

How exactly have children helped to stop the spread of virus?

I thought the whole point was that they couldn't spread it anyway?

Edited by Gaz

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

Lest we forget.

Between 2 Mar and 12 June 28,186 “excess deaths” were recorded in care homes in England

On 17 Mar, four days after the (WHO) declared CV a global pandemic, the Govt ordered the discharge of 25,000 patients from hospitals into care homes

5 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

There is no longer a moral compulsion to obey the law.  There is a right of rebellion against every totalitarian system.  Revolt is legitimate and might become necessary.

Piss off Todd 

2 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

"We arrogantly dismiss the concerns of millions of workers we claim to represent cos we're doing ok under lockdown, we haven't lost our jobs, our private healthcare or our elderly relatives, and we quite like dirty chavs being under permanent house-arrest."

That's about the size of it, aye.

9 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

10,000 children dying every day from totally avoidable starvation.

People don't care. 

People are bored of Covid that could kill them. Most people especially the richest and ruling class couldn't care less about kids starving to death especially not people of different ethnicity.

The virtue signalling middle class left =

"We arrogantly dismiss the concerns of millions of workers we claim to represent cos we're doing ok under lockdown, we haven't lost our jobs, our private healthcare or our elderly relatives, and we quite like dirty chavs being under permanent house-arrest."
Rich bosses in dont care shocker.

Next up, hitler is a nazi

1 hour ago, Chairman Mao said:

There is no longer a moral compulsion to obey the law.  There is a right of rebellion against every totalitarian system.  Revolt is legitimate and might become necessary.

I get these sort of letters in work all the time and they're so good.

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

I never mentioned rich bosses

I do agree with you to an extent that there is largely a group who are unaffected making decisions that effect others who don’t have a say and will be at more of a risk. This has always been a thing though, rich people shitting on others. This is called capitalism.

The people you mention are usually in management hiding away making decisions while front line workers have to deal with it. I do have a cynical view of these types but it’s pretty much the norm. They couldn’t care less but pretend and say they do. 

I do agree with you to an extent that there is largely a group who are unaffected making decisions that effect others who don’t have a say and will be at more of a risk. This has always been a thing though, rich people shitting on others. This is called capitalism.
The people you mention are usually in management hiding away making decisions while front line workers have to deal with it. I do have a cynical view of these types but it’s pretty much the norm. They couldn’t care less but pretend and say they do. 

Or maybe they do care, but you’re too cynical to see it?

1 hour ago, Chairman Mao said:

A series of “shockingly irresponsible” Government decisions put tens of thousands of older people’s lives at risk and led to multiple violations of care home residents’ human rights, said Amnesty International today, following an investigation by the human rights group’s Crisis Response team.

Nicola Sturgeon and Boris Johnson should stand trial for this 

You should stand trial for your posts on here. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/1-in-5-ceos-are-psychopaths-australian-study-finds/

Senior managers, most middle managers are half decent or sometimes brown nosers. Team leaders and the like are usually ok.

So, 80% aren’t then?

In other words, the vast majority are ok and might actually care.

14 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Depends what they're transporting it in. Plenty of vans and lorries with freezer units on the back. 

I think most of them are getting used in the ILLEGAL immigration trade, M8.

6 hours ago, Mr Tourette said:

Jesus, get Slippery P back for some entertainment

Can't do sorry, too busy taking in the Vitamin D sunshine and possibly going out for a few late afternoon beers at the local tavern.

HOW YOU ALL DOING SCOTLAND?

I heard there was a killer bug going about.  So deadly, that you need to be tested, to see if you have had it. 😊

Stick in there lads, only 2 and half months until Hogmanay is cancelled, and maybe even dry.  Let that sink in folks.  It happened here.  We survived...  

9 hours ago, 101 said:

People don't care. 

People are bored of Covid that could kill them. Most people especially the richest and ruling class couldn't care less about kids starving to death especially not people of different ethnicity.

Who's starving to death

Third world I guess

That's always happened before covid