Coronavirus (COVID-19)

On 10/06/2020 at 10:44, Sinner-to-Saint said:

The Colston statue was erected over one hundred years ago, at a time before there was any significant presence of BAME people in the UK. It's wrong IMHO to choose to move to another country and then demand that they start removing statues that they find offensive. What if I was to move to Rome, and then decide that the Italians should remove statues of Roman emperors because they invaded Britain and enslaved native Britons?

Being trapped in the covid news cycle has absolutely buckled some folks' brains if they're taking this dude's latest alias seriously

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

4 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Sweden didn’t go into lockdown, Argentina went into lockdown before the U.K.

post hoc ergo propter hoc to think that lockdown has any effect 

Whoever wishes to investigate medicine properly should proceed thus: in the first place to consider the seasons of the year … 

Hippocrates

488C4A87-C4EB-4C2F-80FE-2F7AB4E77D95.png

Top 20 Fattest Soccer Players of All Time | TheSportsterHow to Cook TurnipsBest Swedish Tennis Players | List of Famous Tennis Players from SwedenDolph Lundgren Poster and Photo 1008974 | Free UK Delivery & Same Day  Dispatch Available

Sweden, Sweden, Sweden....Here's some Swedish stunners away to the lavy get the Scandanavians off your mind.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

What song was no.1 when you joined P&B (your first account)?

July 18 2007:

It was a dark and stormy night.  I could hear the wind blowing through the trees.  A dog barking in the distance.  There was a sense of menace in the air, difficult to describe.  The smell of overcooked bacon came from next door.  Somehow I knew it would be a night like no other. 

So I signed up for P&B and the rest is history.

What song was number 1 at that time.  How the hell should I know.

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

It was a dark and stormy night.  I could hear the wind blowing through the trees.  A dog barking in the distance.  There was a sense of menace in the air, difficult to describe.  The smell of overcooked bacon came from next door.  Somehow I knew it would be a night like no other. 

So I signed up for P&B and the rest is history.

It was some shite by Britney Spears and Will I Am. HTH.

6 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

3 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

It was some shite by Britney Spears and Will I Am. HTH.

That was the following week. The no.1 on 10 January 2013 was even worse:

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

You joined P&B in 1983?

According to my data this was no.1 when you joined on 10 October 2007:

No, I joined in 1983.

The Politics Forum was full of tears and snotters as Thatcher won the GE by a landslide, the 'Korean Airliner Shot Down' thread saw plenty of heads gone moments and there were strong rumours that 'Brocher1938' was actually Dennis Nilsen.

2 hours ago, stuart87 said:

To be fair we put up with Nicola Sturgeon & cos relentless fear-mongering every day so it’s nice to have some balance from Todd & others on here.

I'd like to report the moderator who left the rest of the forum unlocked and allowed a junior thicko into the real part of Pie & Bovril.