Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

@Turkmenbashi has just red dotted the above post without replying.  He/she/they is either a Tory or an organiser of illicit house parties.

Not a Tory.

Not popular enough to be invited or organise parties

Disageee with the authoritarian nature of your post

HTH

Bloody raging at my wife's family. Her mum tested positive, so they're all organising tests by lying and saying they've got symptoms. f**k all wrong with any of them

Meanwhile the wife and the boys look like they'll have to isolate for 14 days as they dropped a prescription up at the house on Friday. I stayed home, so pretty hopeful that I won't have to isolate as well. 

Edited by madwullie

3 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Not a Tory.

Not popular enough to be invited or organise parties

Disageee with the authoritarian nature of your post

HTH

Here’s what you recently posted.

If the rules aren't backed up by serious enforcement and fines etc, then they will still not bother. Rather thantightening of the rules, which if anything should be relaxed imo, what should be done is more serious punishment for those who do actually breach them. Including those who refuse to wear masks. With almost no exemptions

I won’t red dot you for being authoritarian.

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In Scotland I would introduce jail sentences for people who blatantly broke the rules.  Cùnts that organise house parties and the like should get at least 12 months.  This should apply whether they are 18 or 80.

image.png.b338432e2649e3d4b7b29dfec5b8298c.png

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Here’s what you recently posted.

If the rules aren't backed up by serious enforcement and fines etc, then they will still not bother. Rather thantightening of the rules, which if anything should be relaxed imo, what should be done is more serious punishment for those who do actually breach them. Including those who refuse to wear masks. With almost no exemptions

I won’t red dot you for being authoritarian.

I was of course referring to fines for not wearing masks, rather than the complete toleration of not wearing, which is happening. Jailing everyone is a very Brexit supporting Tory policy.  I also said I think rules should be relaxed, and that would include allowing house parties(how many people are required for it to become a party). Maybe, just for young people. Older people should be making sacrifices for our economic future.

6 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

I was of course referring to fines for not wearing masks, rather than the complete toleration of not wearing, which is happening. Jailing everyone is a very Brexit supporting Tory policy.  I also said I think rules should be relaxed, and that would include allowing house parties(how many people are required for it to become a party). Maybe, just for young people. Older people should be making sacrifices for our economic future.

As an older person I agree with the last sentence, but not the rest.

I get younger people’s resentment towards older people but these older people include their parents and grandparents; I’m not sure if younger folk fully understand that.

Anyway if young people really want to make an impact (and piss off the older generation at the same time) they should go out and vote.  An Independent Scotland had the opportunity of a German outcome to this pandemic rather that a ‘British’ one.

20 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Bloody raging at my wife's family. Her mum tested positive, so they're all organising tests by lying and saying they've got symptoms. f**k all wrong with any of them

Meanwhile the wife and the boys look like they'll have to isolate for 14 days as they dropped a prescription up at the house on Friday. I stayed home, so pretty hopeful that I won't have to isolate as well. 

We have some people in our family who have basically said they aren't ging to be obeying the guidance, which is putting other family members in very difficult positions. 

4 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Were the schools closed when you were a kid, then?

Maybe he also included 1 diagonally in each direction.

ETA: As has already been addressed and answered...

Edited by Jacksgranda

After this dies down there needs to be quite thorough and lengthy enquiries at several levels

-UN, why was China allowed to stifle and misinform to allow the virus to spread and f**k the entire planet

UK- why was action so late in being taken? Why no stops on chinese flights or checks on these flights when we knew it was spreading by foreign travel? Why were government contracts and tax payers money chucked at companies who were unable to perform the function they promised, including ppe, testing, tracing and other infrastructure. This should be a criminal enquiry by SFO and NCA and it should be looking at the corruption rife within the highest echelons of the Tory Government. 

-Scotland, looking at the actions of the Scottish government and authorities. 

The public deserves answers to these particular questions and people should absolutely be held to account. 

Sunak statement on Thursday amid growing rumours of another U-Turn with an extension of furlough going to be packaged up as something akin to the German scheme. Oh and he's scrapped the budget under the guise of the growing C19 crisis.

If an extension is announced I'm pretty sure the SG will have pubs etc closed again up here sharpish given her rhetoric over the last couple of days.

37 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We have some people in our family who have basically said they aren't ging to be obeying the guidance, which is putting other family members in very difficult positions. 

Proper enraging isn't it. 

Guidance is as well that even if you test negative you should still isolate for the 2 weeks as you could still be incubating the virus. I'll give you one guess how likely it is that these people will follow that advice if their test comes back -ve

Edited by madwullie