Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I missed the announcement from Sturgeon, but would like to find this out. 

Complication being that my folks are up in Scotland, and I'm in Englandshire. 

No travel restrictions so far, and there are exceptions for families on visiting, details to follow on website.

Just now, smpar said:

What makes a ‘bubble’ again? Does one of the households have to be one person or can a household of 2 meet another household of 2 indoors?

I'm sure the rule is one single person household can form a bubble with one solitary household. You cannot be in a bubble with more than one other household.

Exemptions for non-cohabiting couples and people providing care.

What makes a ‘bubble’ again? Does one of the households have to be one person or can a household of 2 meet another household of 2 indoors?
An 'extended household' (as it's known in Scotland) involves someone who lives alone or with children all under 18 creating a household with one other household of any size/makeup between adults and children.

A household of 2 cannot meet another household of 2 indoors.

For childcare.  No just for the banter to meet n play Monopoly 

One household must be a single person unless they have kids.

I'm sure the rule is one single person household can form a bubble with one solitary household. You cannot be in a bubble with more than one other household.
Exemptions for non-cohabiting couples and people providing care.

I thought that was the case. Cheers.

7 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Unless you need to care for them, garden/outdoors. 

What happens if you meet in a restaurant?

Or to put this another way, are you only supposed to be eating out with people you live with, or can family or friends be involved too?

Edited by sparky88

Guest bernardblack
So hillwalking alright?
Cinema and my fives seem alright ?
Maybe mentioned but regarding the bubble can I still go see my parents or is it sit in a garden job? 

Fives is surely a no go

2 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

What happens if you meet in a restaurant?

The wording I can see is that the ban applies to "homes", not all things indoors.

Inevitable result of this is that pubs will get busier seeing as not everybody has a garden.

Go on, I'll add to the confusion: the boy is 20 and currently down south on a training course. When at home he lives back and forth between his maw's house and here depending on his mood and who he is/is not talking to.

So when he comes back up at the road this weekend, he'll have to pick only one house that'll have to commit to for the forseeable?

Can't see anyone being happy abut that one! 😂

Just now, alta-pete said:

Go on, I'll add to the confusion: the boy is 20 and currently down south on a training course. When at home he lives back and forth between his maw's house and here depending on his mood and who he is/is not talking to.

So when he comes back up at the road this weekend, he'll have to pick only one house that'll have to commit to for the forseeable?

Can't see anyone being happy abut that one! 😂

You could put up a tent for him in the garden.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Appears Gyms are staying open as well.

Us gym-goers can simply smash f**k out of the virus because we are all so #swole.

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

My other half is going to see her elderly mum this weekend. 

Her mum lives by herself therefore she can still do that as it's a bubble. 

My interpretation anyway. 

I think that you can do that but you can then only be in a bubble with your wifes mum and her with your household.