Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Sometimes it's hard to believe that the halcyon days of yon GD and his wife going for nice wee jolly drives to the supermarket at a time we were all being told to leave the hoose as little as possible was only five months ago. Feels like years.

Was there not a couple of others like old man Danger dragging their wives everywhere, Pozbaird maybe ?

It's mental how many old boys were insisting on talking their wives with them everywhere they went when we 1st locked down, despite being told numerous times.

I mean, just leave her in the house man, nobody is going to steal her.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Was there not a couple of others like old man Danger dragging their wives everywhere, Pozbaird maybe ?

It's mental how many old boys were insisting on talking their wives with them everywhere they went when we 1st locked down, despite being told numerous times.

I mean, just leave her in the house man, nobody is going to steal her.

Pozbaird and his wife were both going shopping and sauntering merrily up the aisles having debates about what kind of biscuits to get. This was at a time when everyone but key workers was pretty much expected to be in the hoose for 23+ hours a day.

Apparently GD needed to go to the shops with his wife as she couldn't drive. The suggestion that he could go to the shops himself seemed to absolutely baffle him.

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Pozbaird and his wife were both going shopping and sauntering merrily up the aisles having debates about what kind of biscuits to get. This was at a time when everyone but key workers was pretty much expected to be in the hoose for 23+ hours a day.

Apparently GD needed to go to the shops with his wife as she couldn't drive. The suggestion that he could go to the shops himself seemed to absolutely baffle him.

It was a derivative of the "AV GOAT TWO WEANS", boomers squealing "AV GOAT A WIFE" to justify their own selfishness.

See also "Mrs B".

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Weird how it was only 5 months ago, but feels like about 2 years.

At fives the other night my mates and I were talking about Tiger King and how it feels like about five years ago.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Weird how it was only 5 months ago, but feels like about 2 years.

Craigkillie demolishing pozbaird into the ether for all times is a top 5 moment in the history of The Website. I rose to my feet and punched the air when I read the post.