Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I think staggered entry/exit times into matches is the way forward using FIFO (First in first out)  

Lets say its a 15:00 Kick off time and 3600 fans are allowed to attend.   Then you get allocated an *exact* time to arrive at the ground for every minute of the clock,   First fan is allocated a slot 6 hours before kick off so  09:00 in this case the next person 09:01 then 09:02, 09:03 etc until the last fan arrives at their 14:59 turnstyle slot.   Miss your slot or no mask and you don't get in.   

Post match the same system starts from 5pm (in case there's a lot of injury time )   17:00,17:01 etc until the last fan leaves at 22:59.    

Edited by Beth Paige-Black

3 minutes ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

I think staggered entry/exit times into matches is the way forward using FIFO (First in first out)  

Lets say its a 15:00 Kick off time and 4800 fan are allowed to attend.   Then you get an *exact* time to arrive at the ground for every minute of the clock,   First fan is allocated a slot 6 hours before kick off so  09:00 in this case the next person 09:01 then 09:02, 09:03 etc until the last fan arrives at their 14:59 turnstyle slot.   Miss your slot or no mask and you don't get in.   

Post match the same system starts from 5pm (in case there's a lot of injury time )   17:00,17:01 etc until the last fan leaves at 22:59.    

This will definitely work

Lets say its a 15:00 Kick off time and 4800 fan are allowed to attend.   Then you get an *exact* time to arrive at the ground for every minute of the clock,   First fan is allocated a slot 6 hours before kick off so  09:00 in this case the next person 09:01 then 09:02, 09:03 etc until the last fan arrives at their 14:59 turnstyle slot.   Miss your slot or no mask and you don't get in.   

Aye fucking right. Everyone has to stay in the stadium for 8 hours to watch a 90 minute match? Never gonna work.

6 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:
If that meant, masks at football, masks at gigs, masks at events then yeah.
What's the alternative? Fake crowd noises and soulless bars? Sounds great that.

Your missing my point I too would agree in those situations. Point was in France they have masks way beyond that hence the 2 examples I gave where I think it would be a step too far ie at work or outside walking.

Wearing a mask whilst out a walk is so fcking ridiculous. I could maybe understand it in a busy town centre but surely they’re not expecting people out a hike or a woodland stroll seeing nobody for miles, to wear one? 

6 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Really not sure what this is 'testing' tbh

20200828_200529.jpg

Farcical. No way does that look like 600 fans! I had a mate there tonight and he says there was about 100 stewards there. Every toilet entrance and exit had a steward in PPE only letting in X amount of folk in at a time. The stairs up to the stadium they only had two sets open and each set has 4 walkways yet only one was allowed to be in use. By the time they paid G4S and Murrayfield staff they’d have been well out of pocket. Lucky SRU is so flush with money 

5 hours ago, Beth Paige-Black said:

One thing they should do is shut turnstiles bang on kick off time. Late comers at footballs or concerts/shows are the bane of my life. Shuffling past everyone to get to their seat and invariably you miss some bit of action 😞

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Farcical. No way does that look like 600 fans! I had a mate there tonight and he says there was about 100 stewards there. Every toilet entrance and exit had a steward in PPE only letting in X amount of folk in at a time. The stairs up to the stadium they only had two sets open and each set has 4 walkways yet only one was allowed to be in use. By the time they paid G4S and Murrayfield staff they’d have been well out of pocket. Lucky SRU is so flush with money 

I’m surprised that you’re surprised the first test event in Scotland during a global pandemic wasn’t normal. 

What was your ‘mate’ expecting? A pint at his seat, the pie stall open, and the ability to give a gammy to one of his fellow egg chasers every time a try was scored? 

Edited by VladimirMooc

11 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

I’m surprised that you’re surprised the first test event in Scotland during a global pandemic wasn’t normal. 

What was your ‘mate’ expecting? A pint at his seat, the pie stall open, and the ability to give a gammy to one of his fellow egg chasers every time a try was scored? 

Why would anyone want to go to something like that

10 hours ago, Donathan said:

Aye fucking right. Everyone has to stay in the stadium for 8 hours to watch a 90 minute match? Never gonna work.

I'm sick of all this negativity, it would be a small price to pay to get football back and running.

7 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Surely the next step is getting something like 6000 into murrayfield or parkhead . 10% at least

There is literally no way one half of the bigots will be allowed to hold a test event while the other aren't.

There is literally no way one half of the bigots will be allowed to hold a test event while the other aren't.
Yep. Even in terms of public health, the wailing from one side or the other would be intolerable. Pathetic c***s from top to bottom.