Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

Should be a massive reduction in office/staff parties at the end of the year with a mixture of health and safety, costs and low moral being among the reasons.

Is that not what makes office parties?

3 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

123 cases the day, 78 in Tayside. Gotta imagine that factory outbreak is driving a lot of the cases, wonder how many are asymptomatic seeing as they were encouraging the entire workforce to get a test.

Just shows you. Wonder what the actual figures were in late march when it was rampant. In the multiple  1,000s a day. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, ICTChris said:
Ok.

Hide contents

She got drunk and told everyone that her partner had told her that he was transgender and wanted to live as a woman but that he wanted them to stay together and she couldn’t decide if she was going to. I’m not sure what specific advice we imparted as she didn’t get to my part of the table before collapsing drunk.

Fast forward about two months and they got married, apparently he had a close family member who was terminally ill and wanted to see him married, so they did it. None of her family attended the wedding, the groom presented as a man on the day.

Also, her partner is a convicted sex offender who was found to have downloaded thousands of images of child abuse, some in the most serious category. He narrowly avoided imprisonment. She stayed with him despite the conviction and because of this has lost almost all access to her own children by a previous relationship. I think she sees the children once a month in a supervised visit.

[\spoiler]

You shouldnt have posted that m8. What are you thinking?

Aye, bad craic, what's gotten in to him? Lassie's private life emblazoned all over a football forum.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Ok.

Reveal hidden contents

She got drunk and told everyone that her partner had told her that he was transgender and wanted to live as a woman but that he wanted them to stay together and she couldn’t decide if she was going to. I’m not sure what specific advice we imparted as she didn’t get to my part of the table before collapsing drunk.

Fast forward about two months and they got married, apparently he had a close family member who was terminally ill and wanted to see him married, so they did it. None of her family attended the wedding, the groom presented as a man on the day.

Also, her partner is a convicted sex offender who was found to have downloaded thousands of images of child abuse, some in the most serious category. He narrowly avoided imprisonment. She stayed with him despite the conviction and because of this has lost almost all access to her own children by a previous relationship. I think she sees the children once a month in a supervised visit.

[\spoiler]

I was hoping for something about more funny. Could you embellish the story a bit?

Fucking hell what have i just read? You've got to delete that post, [mention=198]ICTChris[/mention]

You posted a thread about liking Gerry Cinnamon, don’t preach to me about deleting posts.