Coronavirus (COVID-19)

13 minutes ago, Torpar said:

City of Toronto passed a bylaw on August 5th requiring masks to be worn in the common areas of apartment buildings, lifts, laundry room etc Half the morons in my building have taken this a mere suggestion.

If I have learned anything in the last few months it's that the word mandatory is open to interpretation.

26 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

That's me ordered the tests online. Do I need to stick it up my own beak? The thought gives me the fear.

Yeah.

The beak isn't the worst part. The tonsils bit is worse.

Ef3J8pXWsAAagYB.thumb.jpg.b6015a11059b50ad8a3e190a2ed16f90.jpg
You just confirmed to me that I'm not going cuckoo by posting that. You see I was watching BBC news and apparently it's all about getting fans back for the OF game in late Oct rather than a date 6 weeks before that. If that is the line adopted by the media I would not be surprised to see the SG pushing back until after the two cheeks clash.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
7 hours ago, Snafu said:

You just confirmed to me that I'm not going cuckoo by posting that. You see I was watching BBC news and apparently it's all about getting fans back for the OF game in late Oct rather than a date 6 weeks before that. If that is the line adopted by the media I would not be surprised to see the SG pushing back until after the two cheeks clash.

The same Scottish Government that wanted to go ahead with the full Ibrox in mid-March when the R rate was through the roof and the rest of Europe was shutting down?

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
8 hours ago, Snafu said:

I read an absolutely wild post on twitter from a fan of an arse cheek who wanted the fixtures behind closed doors until teams had played everyone home and away because "fair"

Any chance that one of them might get to play the other with more of their own fans there than the other, despite one having a stadium around 20% bigger than the other anyway, was unacceptable to him 🤣

Edited by Todd_is_God