Coronavirus (COVID-19)

This isn't about friendship, it's about the bãstards getting more than you. If you're not ready for a pint, get something else. My group all understand this and we get on fine.
Sarge has introduced 'the chaser' to the debate. About time, too.

44 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Any one reporting in the Bellshill area (my place of birth) of a mad fucker, running around showing people graphs and shite

@Todd_is_God don't let me do it.

We will start with the basics.

I through a wish in the well

This isn't the first time i've replied to you with this, but I have no idea what this means

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/watch-these-uefa-champions-league-and-europa-league-football-games-live-big-screen-edinburgh-week-2938283

This seems... weird.

Go to an outdoor football stadium? Unsafe.

Go to an indoor pub to watch football? Safe. Unless you turn the volume on. That's unsafe.

Go to an indoor cinema to watch the football with the volume on? Safe.

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/watch-these-uefa-champions-league-and-europa-league-football-games-live-big-screen-edinburgh-week-2938283

This seems... weird.

Go to an outdoor football stadium? Unsafe.

Go to an indoor pub to watch football? Safe. Unless you turn the volume on. That's unsafe.

Go to an indoor cinema to watch the football with the volume on? Safe.

I look at you as it fell

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

That was some press conference which about 75% was on Football. You would think the questions would have been about today employment figures or even the terrible job they done in exam results. 

The journalists want their headline grabbing soundbites though. It's their job to get them. It's NS's job to steer the questions during a covid briefing towards covid, and the impact of it.

I don't buy the line about "every minute we have to spend dealing with footballers is a minute we could have spent dealing with the economy" line, though. Her current plan for the economy is to keep asking BJ for an extension to the JRS. She wasn't planning on getting anything new moving in the economy for now as getting the schools back has been her "number one priority" for weeks.

It makes a good soundbite though. Big bad footballers

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

100% this king is not respected.......reasons being you can google, i can't

For your second point, those who don't know Thailand.  Pattaya, never go. Phuket in the name Fuckin, 1000 places/beaches better than that shithole sorry @Perkin Flump, looks good, pocket got a hole all day,.

I've had a few beer now, so i'll be open. ANY c**t on this website want's to travel to Thailand, ask me first. I'll fine and deliver.

work 11 years in with the TAT, even have uniform and badge (which I burnt)

I am a man of simple tastes.