Coronavirus (COVID-19)

45 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Mine go back on Wednesday and I think it's fucking idiotic. 

Bogging wee fuckers mixing with other bogging wee fuckers picking snotters, licking hawns and all the rest. 

Be glad to see the back of them for 6 hours a day mind you.

There is a massive pressure group called "UsForThem" who have been piling untold pressure on both WM and HR to get the schools back open. Indeed they have said that schools should not have been shut in the first place.

49 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Mine go back on Wednesday and I think it's fucking idiotic. 

Bogging wee fuckers mixing with other bogging wee fuckers picking snotters, licking hawns and all the rest. 

Be glad to see the back of them for 6 hours a day mind you.

I get the impression the last paragraph is the whole reason of why they are going back! 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

The Sanam has been going since the 70's and other than the occasional dip the standard has been exceptionally high, I've been going there since the early nineties.   The Gulnar is good  as is Delhi's Winter in Lithgy but the Sanam is as good as it gets in central region imo  (in my opinion).

Gulnar is class but Sanam is a totally different level, best Indian I've ever had was in there. 

37 minutes ago, Gaz said:

There is a massive pressure group called "UsForThem" who have been piling untold pressure on both WM and HR to get the schools back open.

Conspiracy thread for this pish etc.

But aye, sending them back just now is ridiculous. My partner is not exactly one for fighting off illness so there's every chance we'll just keep them off. I had to talk her into pulling them out of school 2 weeks before lockdown because apparently I was the only one taking any of this seriously.

Just had a funny feeling since that morning I read about fancy Chinese virus and she thought I was an idiot.

I mean I am, but this idiot was right.

32 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I get the impression the last paragraph is the whole reason of why they are going back! 

You don't know how good you've got it. Still dead set on that marriage thing? Get the goolies cut aff. Once they can talk back to you and walk about causing havoc you really start to reconsider.

Bit fucking late, mind you.

15 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Sorry to hear that, it's what I've been banging on about for months, the pretty much closure of NHS services is going to kill more people long term than Covid ever will.  Talking to colleagues from different health boards and at best some think it will take us five years to get back to pre covid waiting times and  efficiency for services, the less optimistic think that his has pretty much gubbed the nhs and it will never recover.  I've seen it firsthand and everyday we are now dealing in primary care with people who should have been dealt with months ago in a hospital setting.   Everyday is now a firefighting situation and it's shit incredibly frustrating, upsetting and stressful.  

I see SAGE have produced a report on the indirect deaths caused by lockdown.

As an aside, their estimation of 1.4m direct deaths in England in a "do nothing" scenario is ludicrous tbh.

Edited by Todd_is_God