Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, itzdrk said:

What day are the schools back, looking to organise some pub time before the weans send us back into lockdown. 

Depends on the school and the council.

One of my pals is in for inservice Monday and Tuesday, then gets half her class on Wednesday, the other half on Thursday, then all of them on Friday.

10 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Heresy, It is Like a Prayer. Bonus points for pissing off Racists & Republicans to Madge, it also features a magnificent bassline by Guy Pratt.

1989 that was released, I still watch the video now and again to see if they pop out.

On the wider discussion, Ray of Light is obviously the best song, but Like a Prayer and Like a Virgin were the best videos.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Depends on the school and the council.

One of my pals is in for inservice Monday and Tuesday, then gets half her class on Wednesday, the other half on Thursday, then all of them on Friday.

Cheers, still another weekend to go then :lol:

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

1989 that was released, I still watch the video now and again to see if they pop out.

On the wider discussion, Ray of Light is obviously the best song, but Like a Prayer and Like a Virgin were the best videos.

They never do sadly, thankfully she helpfully released a documentary that solved that particular problem.

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

They never do sadly, thankfully she helpfully released a documentary that solved that particular problem.

Aye, but it's not the same. I live in hope there might be a wee slippage I hadn't noticed. I've gone over it more forensicaly than the JFK assassination tapes.

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Hmm playing hard to get again, well it may be your lucky night, I've just quaffed three lovely pints of Cobra at the Sanam, great meal too.

What a place. 

What a fucking place. Stands up to any curry house I have ever been in. 

6 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

The Sanam has been going since the 70's and other than the occasional dip the standard has been exceptionally high, I've been going there since the early nineties.   The Gulnar is good  as is Delhi's Winter in Lithgy but the Sanam is as good as it gets in central region imo  (in my opinion).

Lamb Tikka Garlic Chilli is stauner inducing. 

56 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Doesn't compare to Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie for pervability.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

What day are the schools back, looking to organise some pub time before the weans send us back into lockdown. 

Mine go back on Wednesday and I think it's fucking idiotic. 

Bogging wee fuckers mixing with other bogging wee fuckers picking snotters, licking hawns and all the rest. 

Be glad to see the back of them for 6 hours a day mind you.

17 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Mine go back on Wednesday and I think it's fucking idiotic. 

Bogging wee fuckers mixing with other bogging wee fuckers picking snotters, licking hawns and all the rest. 

Be glad to see the back of them for 6 hours a day mind you.

About time they started developing antibodies to normal diseases again though.

One of my favourite genres of lumpen reactionary is "driver who think he's persecuted for owning a car" so I'm looking forward to becoming that guy around Sturgeon bullying me for loving the pub.
Is that "Speed cameras?! Why don't they go and catch some proper criminals?!" guy?

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He's busy.

On 08/08/2020 at 12:27, Dawson Park Boy said:

If you want some protection, as it’s needed in these woke times, consider joining the freespeechunion.org which will offer help and legal advice if you are threatened in any way.

image.thumb.png.ef24d4b33f7e46270fa5b115d9b7e865.png