Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
Well that’s absolutely not been happening in the pubs. 

I didnt enter a single pub when I was out the other week who werent taking names

how many pubs did you go to? 

i wouldn't be going near a pub with all thats going on right now but 6 in a night? really? 
I complied with every rule imposed by every pub. If you cant point me in the direction of the rules against it that would be fine.

Wait.....

You're not even a real doctor are you!?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I didnt enter a single pub when I was out the other week who werent taking names

I've been in a couple where the contact tracing list is sitting there on a table but there was no actual prompting from the staff to fill it in. It's quite possible then to not bother or simply forget to do so and of course there's no scrutiny as to whether the details filled in are accurate.

There was a lengthy and slightly ranting FB post from MacSorley's in Glasgow this morning complaining about the narrative against pubs and pointing out how few other businesses are even obliged to take contact tracing details at all, which is a valid point though. The solution would be to have a contact tracing app that shows whether you were in a pub or a supermarket or any other public space where there was an infected person: asking hospitality businesses alone to write customer details down on a bit of paper and then pointing the blame there when outbreaks inevitably occur is missing the point.

I've been in a couple where the contact tracing list is sitting there on a table but there was no actual prompting from the staff to fill it in. It's quite possible then to not bother or simply forget to do so and of course there's no scrutiny as to whether the details filled in are accurate.
There was a lengthy and slightly ranting FB post from MacSorley's in Glasgow this morning complaining about the narrative against pubs and pointing out how few other businesses are even obliged to take contact tracing details at all, which is a valid point though. The solution would be to have a contact tracing app that shows whether you were in a pub or a supermarket or any other public space where there was an infected person: asking hospitality businesses alone to write customer details down on a bit of paper and then pointing the blame there when outbreaks inevitably occur is missing the point.
Pub drinkers and football fans. Absolutely taylor made for scapegoating, now and in the future of the pandemic.

3 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

The music thing doesn't apply until Friday.

Low volume background music was previously allowed, and is still allowed until then.

The bold bit about the music was still bold from your post. 

It was the bit I made bold about ‘No more than 3 households meeting in pub’ bit I was referring to not happening.