Coronavirus (COVID-19)

But IF the players did indeed contract it in a pub, doesn't that suggest some degree of self-inflicted damage?
That said,  these sort of problems are likely to crop up.
They really are not, SPFL was told CD restart required clubs to ensure players followed guidance designed specifically to minimize this risk one of which is to avoid pubs, clubs etc.

Just now, super_carson said:

Wasn't there a game in the Bundesliga in the first weekend or two back that also got postponed?  It's not ideal, but it probably is the right decision all things considered. 

Think it was the 2. Bundesliga & Dynamo Dresden

Wasn't there a game in the Bundesliga in the first weekend or two back that also got postponed?  It's not ideal, but it probably is the right decision all things considered. 
Don't be daft. It's only Scotland, it's always only Scotland.

Scottish cringe intensifies.

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Oaft. Absolutely losing the plot on hospitality.

Good to know the "localised restrictions" were a lie, and the response again is blanket.

What an absolute arse she is making of it 🤣

Haven't watched the briefing, what has she said?

I live beside a rabid SNP supporter, by that I mean one that don’t thinks they do wrong with ANYTHING, whereas I can be more balanced and see when wrong is wrong. Anyway I was speaking to her yesterday and she said “Nicola is doing a great job of keeping us all safe”. Absolute brainwashed and wanting to be mollycoddled before we get the “vaccine” more like 

23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

NS putting a stop to the Aberdeen game this weekend. Not even two weeks into the season and Scottish football is proving itself to be absolutely tin-pot. The only country that can fck up games that are already being played behind closed doors 🙄

That's not remotely true but don't let it get in the way of a good old negative rant. Thereisonlyfuckingdarkness.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

whereas I can be more balanced and see when wrong is wrong. 

:lol:

Fucking hell.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone on a football forum who has treble the amount of posts on this thread than they do on the rest of this forum combined is a creepy b*****d.

Just now, renton said:

Haven't watched the briefing, what has she said?

No background music, mandatory table bookings, no queuing outside, table service only

All from next Friday by which point there will be no issue anyway 🤣

No background music, mandatory table bookings, no queuing outside, table service only

All from next Friday by which point there will be no issue anyway [emoji1787]

No tv volume / music and table service only were already part of the reopening measures. No queues is total common sense.