Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, sjc said:

The CDC and WHO have consistently contradicted themselves over the last few months. There's been numerous Doctors (including the Nobel prize winner that discovered HIV/Aids (shares RNA/DNA viral similarities) that have came out and contradicted the official narrative.

YouTube and Facebook in their wisdom feel Bill Gates is better qualified though.

As I said, any chance of providing a link to a peer-reviewed article in a medical journal that claims this is not a pandemic?

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

The CDC and WHO have consistently contradicted themselves over the last few months. There's been numerous Doctors (including the Nobel prize winner that discovered HIV/Aids (shares RNA/DNA viral similarities) that have came out and contradicted the official narrative.

YouTube and Facebook in their wisdom feel Bill Gates is better qualified though.

Scientists changing their advice on a fast moving novel virus as new data becomes available doesn't automatically mean that there is some grand conspiracy. 

Again, why. What is the purpose of this conspiracy? Is it so that Bill Gates can control us all using vaccines, because that sounds a bit like where you're going. 

If that is the case, why would so many different countries get involved. Different nations, opposite ideologies, competing goals. 

And why haven't Japan spilled the beans then? 

Edited by madwullie

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I read an article a week or so ago about Japan and it essentially boiled down to Japanese culture being much more subservient to Western culture. They didn't need to bring in a lockdown or laws because they knew that if they asked their citizens to stay away from each other and wear masks then that's what those citizens would do.

Take it from someone that actually lives here. There's been no mass isolating here. They shut the schools for a fortnight and that was about it.

I'm deliberately skimming past the mention of Luc Montagnier who has been widely ostracised by the respected medical community for claiming that the COVID virus was created in a Chinese lab.

Just now, sjc said:

Take it from someone that actually lives here. There's been no mass isolating here. They shut the schools for a fortnight and that was about it.

OK, so if japan aren't in on the big conspiracy, why have they stayed quiet. Surely they could expose the evil Gates once and for all? 

I’m sticking to the narrative that it has become clear to some top level group that climate change is going to make earth uninhabitable within a relatively short space of time.  This whole thing has been a test to see if it’s reversible. 

Yes, I’ve been shut in a room in the house for too long.

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

Could you provide a link to a peer-reviewed article in a medical journal that says this is not a pandemic, please?

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

As I said, any chance of providing a link to a peer-reviewed article in a medical journal that claims this is not a pandemic?

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I'll put that down as a no will I?

2 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Scientists changing their advice on a fast moving novel virus as new data becomes available doesn't automatically mean that there is some grand conspiracy. 

Again, why. What is the purpose of this conspiracy? Is it so that Bill Gates can control us all using vaccines, because that sounds a bit like where you're going. 

If that is the case, why would so many different countries get involved. Different nations, opposite ideologies, competing goals. 

And why haven't Japan spilled the beans then? 

Just now, madwullie said:

OK, so if japan aren't in on the big conspiracy, why have they stayed quiet. Surely they could expose the evil Gates once and for all? 

Where did I definitively say it wasn't a pandemic? I said I remained to be convinced in light of the oldest most vulnerable, densely populated Country in the world having no spike in deaths in spite of no lockdown restrictions compared other Countries that have. 

You guys carry on hiding under your beds though, I'm sure the Government will tell you when it's safe to come out!

Presuming they’ll be looking for a consistent number of days we’re covid deaths are zero, and infections are less than 5 a day before they move to phase 4.

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Where did I definitively say it wasn't a pandemic? I said I remained to be convinced in light of the oldest most vulnerable, densely populated Country in the world having no spike in deaths in spite of no lockdown restrictions compared other Countries that have. 

Except that's not what you said. You said you remain to be convinced because of contradictory science. I'm asking you to provide a link to some of that contradictory science.

12 hours ago, sjc said:

This whole pandemic, if indeed that is truly what it is,

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

You don't think it's a pandemic?  

30 minutes ago, sjc said:

I remain to be convinced. Far too much contradictory science

Let's be honest here, what's happened is you've claimed that you remain to be convinced that this is a pandemic because of contradictory science, then when challenged to provide that contradictory science you've realised you've made a rip-roaring c**t of it and tried to change your story.

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Presuming they’ll be looking for a consistent number of days we’re covid deaths are zero, and infections are less than 5 a day before they move to phase 4.

At the moment 1 in every 375 deaths in Scotland are as a result of Covid-19, or 1 every 2½ days.

I think they have to be careful they don't lose focus on the bigger picture in their desire to keep pressing that down. Providing it can be kept at a low level, the reward for lowering it further is not particularly great versus the cost of achieving it.

I don't mean to sound callous, but those numbers are perfectly acceptable as is.

Edited by Todd_is_God

No idea where he got that from as NS made no mention of any return to crowds at outdoor events.
BBC now saying it's all hush hush but advanced talks held and Celtic have offered to hold test events. SD Crowds COULD be back much sooner than initially thought according to McLoughlin.

27 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Congratulations on managing to make the weirdest post on this clusterfuck of a thread.

That first paragraph is Brilliant.   If that's not tin foil on the political tadger, what is? 

At the moment 1 in every 375 deaths in Scotland are as a result of Covid-19, or 1 every 2½ days.
I think they have to be careful they don't lose focus on the bigger picture in their desire to keep pressing that down. Providing it can be kept at a low level, the reward for lowering it further is not particularly great versus the cost of achieving it.
I don't mean to sound callous, but those numbers are perfectly acceptable as is.
We know they are aiming for elimination leading to eradication. The SG have been pretty clear on that for a while now. They are not settling for an "acceptable level" and outwardly they have to maintain that line, they can't be seen to accept that X deaths are ok especially to the families of the unfortunate X. Privately I suspect they will rightly be pleased with where they are not excusing the mistakes made along the way which will rightly be addressed once this is all over.
One slightly distressing statement today was NS saying in her statement that there will be an "almost inevitable " resurgence in the winter !

11 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Except that's not what you said. You said you remain to be convinced because of contradictory science. I'm asking you to provide a link to some of that contradictory science.

9 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Let's be honest here, what's happened is you've claimed that you remain to be convinced that this is a pandemic because of contradictory science, then when challenged to provide that contradictory science you've realised you've made a rip-roaring c**t of it and tried to change your story.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/12-experts-questioning-the-coronavirus-panic/

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/28/10-more-experts-criticising-the-coronavirus-panic/

covidview-05-01-2020 (1).pdf