Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

She’s not a stunner but normally she’d be way out out of his league.

You would think ditching his cancer suffering wife to have an affair with her would make most folk think twice but clearly not her

There are quite a few things the SNP and their leadership do I don’t agree with.
That doesn’t mean that I would prefer to continue being ruled from Westminster as opposed to living in an independent Scotland.
She never came out with "I don't do gestures" though.

8 hours ago, Silvino Francisco said:

That daft bint Sturgeon should be ashamed of her pathetic face mask gimmick rule. Completely foolish approach as a means to say look at how we are doing things better (not) than the UK govt.

Can you expand on your thinking please rather than just lashing out in rage

7 hours ago, The Silver Fish said:

No I was not on here to troll friend. I offered an old school opinion. Having just used the search through the site I see tons of as you would put 'homophobic' posts that have had of course not resulted in a ban. What he's done is to ban my account from posting under a so called warning whilst making it look like I'm still a member of the site before editing his post. It states on the regulations before joining that a user should receive numerous warning points before they are banned. Instead of allowing me to settle in I was banned after just one hour. Had a member expressed nationalist sentiments and used some sort of offensive term of course it would have been ignored. It appears any individual who goes against the deluded notioms of this sad site is banned by Mr Tynie and to wrong the 1985 British Open Champion of the Francisco family was a huge mistake fellow.

Some boi.

Your homophobic rant has ended the Great Silvinos brothers life today.

Manuel sleeps in the pocket now.

Hope you're Proud.

https://twitter.com/ibsf/status/1279821460169605120/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1279821460169605120|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.deathlist.net%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fibsf%2Fstatus%2F1279821460169605120

5:56 PM · Jul 5, 2020

Edited by The West, The West
Fud re Twitter link.

29 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

There are quite a few things the SNP and their leadership do I don’t agree with.
That doesn’t mean that I would prefer to continue being ruled from Westminster as opposed to living in an independent Scotland.

Absolutely. I like Sturgeon but the rest of the leadership are terrible. It feels like we are further away from independence than we were in 2014. The SNP have let the Indy movement diminish by shifting focus from independence to progressivism and as a result they are losing votes to English based parties.

Get back on track.

4 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Absolutely. I like Sturgeon but the rest of the leadership are terrible. It feels like we are further away from independence than we were in 2014. The SNP have let the Indy movement diminish by shifting focus from independence to progressivism and as a result they are losing votes to English based parties.

Strange post.  Pretty-much the exact opposite seems to be happening.

1 hour ago, The West, The West said:

Oh for the love of god,take a hint and f**k off.

Seeing shite like this already, morons blaming the public instead of the government. A government who knew full well this is exactly what would happen, and are delighted it has, because it means morons like this guy will blame the people instead of the Tories if there’s a big spike. 

E197BBC1-B893-4D95-AA51-FCCE71659E45.jpeg