Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Aye. If we can continue with the luxury of considering a handful of cases a cluster, and nailing it, we will be doing well.

Are the rumours the 11 cases in D&G all from one extended family via a family gathering been confirmed ?

P&B never misses an opportunity to make a joke about inbreeding, does it?

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye. If we can continue with the luxury of considering a handful of cases a cluster, and nailing it, we will be doing well.

All very well, but we can't be slapping travel restrictions on areas every time a grand total of 5 cases are detected.

If the SG don't now announce the same restrictions on, and diversion of available resources to, Falkirk as they did for Gretna and Annan just 24 hours ago is it not a bit inconsistent?

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

All very well, but we can't be slapping travel restrictions on areas every time a grand total of 5 cases are detected.

If the SG don't now announce the same restrictions on, and diversion of available resources to, Falkirk as they did for Gretna and Annan just 24 hours ago is it not a bit inconsistent?

I suppose it would depend on the nature of the cases - it's possible that the cases in Falkirk are all independent of each other wheras the Gretna ones were all linked by contact tracers. 

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Really not sure why I'm supposed to give a single shiny shite about the weans getting back to school full time in August..

I agree, I don’t see why you should care. To be fair, I don’t think you ever will have to worry about it to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I agree, I don’t see why you should care. To be fair, I don’t think you ever will have to worry about it to be honest. 

Fucking devastated about that m8.

DB46B0A0-EBBD-4647-848D-4FBB216816F0.png.f06261953792899bb6bce53b6ac3a64c.png

Anyone else get the feeling that England is going to arse it up big time when they return to close to normal tomorrow.  When Boris says British people and common sense you just know they are going to f**k it

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Face masks to be worn in Texas in murica.....them good ole boys will in uproar

FB_IMG_1593796837896.jpg

Cowboy country, rhink they wouldn't mind face coverings.

1 minute ago, renton said:

Cowboy country, rhink they wouldn't mind face coverings.

Few mates live in Houston everyone of them is bailing out or have alreay bailed out they all say its bad its really bad ,they are saying its at a point there that they need to lockdown properly as its rife 

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Few mates live in Houston everyone of them is bailing out or have alreay bailed out they all say its bad its really bad ,they are saying its at a point there that they need to lockdown properly as its rife 

Does Houston have a problem?

Been invited to a bbq at a friend's house tommorow, but declined the invite,  there was originally only 8 people going, but now there are 20 going. There will be no space for social distancing, just don't feel comfortable with it.