Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Ooft

I'm sure Rees Moog will be devastated that his decision to force MPs back into parliament might have given one of his colleagues the virus. Especially one from an ethnic minority that has a far higher risk of being killed by the virus than a white person.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

We have a virus which disproportionately affects people with Bame backgrounds and Bazza is boasting about breaking lockdown rules meant to contain it. 

What fcuking chance have we got.

Was he one of the people having a go at Dom Cummings?

Virtue signalling is one of the worst traits there is.

7 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Rees-Mogg you utter imbecile. Despite his upper-class upbrining, he's just another incompetent arsehole.

As if this self-serving, egotistical, Eton educated millionaire cares about anybody not from his "gang".

downloadfile-4.thumb.jpg.9f2b40f76a409db535e00e85afaf66d2.jpg

Good to see Dispatches getting the boot into the Tories, regards initial response to Coronavirus tonight.

Amateurish, out of their depth, ignorant and arrogant throughout.

Sir Paul Nurse, of Francis Crick Institute described them as a blancmange.

Macron was due to shut border with UK, if Tories didn't get their finger out. 

Worth a watch.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

There has to have been a huge lesson learned in terms of preparations at a national level but I think theres still a lit of folk insisting that life can never be the same again. If I go to a pub or restaurant or anywhere that maintains any trace of covid measures visible to me as a customer once this is dusted I wouldnt be back. I recognise the need for it but I fucking hate it. I hate being permitted into a shop one at a time, I hate the big stupid 2 metre tape and I hate the perspex screens and the aversion to being close to others that has been drilled into everyone.

If I meet someone in a setting where a handshake would be appropriate and they f**k me off cos covid I would be raging with them.

I get what you mean, once bitten twice shy, but if its affecting the experience of being somewhere like a pub or that they would lose my custom

I hate all that as well. You’re put into a line to wait like lambs to the slaughter, then when you’re inside you’re made to feel like you’ve got leprosy. The plans for pubs and restaurants reopening don’t look like a “fun” night out at all, if the waiters are wearing masks whilst serving folk and we’re at zero deaths and new infections per day I won’t be going 

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Thousands at our parks and beaches, thousands of protesters in London giving no regard  for social distancing or the virus.

EZmNRhpXgAQWzJW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Families going to the beach after 10 weeks stuck in their own town = selfish covidiots who are going to kill their gran and everyone else. Thousands flocking to a march = it’s ok as they have a cause.