Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 hours ago, Steven W said:

Today is the first day I can remember in months when the main story (George Floyd) in the news isn't a Covid-19 story

Thank fck for that. 3+ months of covid dominating the news was Brexit level “overkill”. 

*obviously police brutality and riots aren’t a good thing but it’s a positive that the news channels are breaking free a bit of covid hysteria 

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There’s something to be written about how this crisis has made people behave and respond. I know people who have been ranting on social media about the Cummings case and other people breaking rules, while breaching the regulations regularly themselves.

It’s a maelstrom of politics, societal attitudes, ways we speak to each other, beliefs, ways of looking at the world. Someone will write a very good book about it.

You'll have to get a bigger bookcase...

This is an interesting point. Don't know about anyone else but unless I know the number or am expecting a call I rarely answer the phone. If it's important they will leave a message.
Answering a random call to get annoyed by a cold caller is one thing. Answering one to then get told you need to isolate for 14 days is another level altogether.

I believe 4 failed calls and the person gets wiped of the system. Completely fecked if no one answers a mystery call!!!

Is there not a rule regarding a post like this?

Zero cases in Ninewells ICU at the moment. My sister's well pissed off as there hasn't been any overtime going for weeks because they're overstaffed now. 

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

That's England letting shielding people out on Monday to meet up with one other person maintaining social distancing. 

I'm thinking of borrowing my neighbour's caravan and going to somewhere like Embo soon. f**k the polis.