Coronavirus (COVID-19)

12 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m not overly concerned about touching cash being a dirty, manky business. During lockdown, filling the car with petrol involves pay-at-the-pump, pressing the same manky wee buttons on the pump as the last chap. Paying in the supermarket has involved pressing the same wee buttons on the card machine as the last chap. Have never seen the chip and pin machines in our local shop being wiped, but I’m sure they do. What they definitely don’t do, is to have given any thought that after you’ve been for a pish and washed your hands in their toilets, you are faced with two sets of doors, with a handle that pulls in towards you. At the best of times, I’ve seen manky basturts zip up and grab these without even washing their hands. Does my tits in - because if Tesco are going to be all over their 2m rules, tapes on floor, one-in, one-out, and plastic screens between you and the checkout operator - give at least a seconds thought to everyone touching the same toilet door. But no, nothing at all. Sometimes you wonder. The place in their store with the most chance of germs going around at the best of times. Anyway... on cruise ships, at every toilet door, is a dispenser with small squares of tissue. On the other side of the door is a bin. Grab a small square, open door, deposit in bin. Off you go - boosh, job’s a good un’. Would this be difficult for supermarkets to do?

Wear rubber gloves and remember to wash your cock when you get home.

25 minutes ago, super_carson said:

My missus is from Dublin, so we sometimes watch the Irish news and that's where I had seen it.

I don't think the 0 deaths in Northern Ireland has been widely reported though certainly not in what I've watched or read but admittedly it could have gotten lost amongst the Cummings saga.

"

"Tuesday was the first day since 18 March that no deaths have been reported in Northern Ireland"

Edited by Jacksgranda

For the goodcunt middle managers (like myself).

The government has lifted the little known embargoes on certain fairly significant distributors like cpcfarnell selling ppe, sanitiser etc in decent quantities to workplaces.

Just putting it out there if anyone has been struggling procuring for their workplace.

Most stuff (Apart from health grade masks etc) also in stock. No need to buy from shysters now.

Individuals can actually buy from said distributor if they want 5l of gel sanitizer as opposed to little bottles etc

32 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m not overly concerned about touching cash being a dirty, manky business. During lockdown, filling the car with petrol involves pay-at-the-pump, pressing the same manky wee buttons on the pump as the last chap. Paying in the supermarket has involved pressing the same wee buttons on the card machine as the last chap. Have never seen the chip and pin machines in our local shop being wiped, but I’m sure they do. What they definitely don’t do, is to have given any thought that after you’ve been for a pish and washed your hands in their toilets, you are faced with two sets of doors, with a handle that pulls in towards you. At the best of times, I’ve seen manky basturts zip up and grab these without even washing their hands. Does my tits in - because if Tesco are going to be all over their 2m rules, tapes on floor, one-in, one-out, and plastic screens between you and the checkout operator - give at least a seconds thought to everyone touching the same toilet door. But no, nothing at all. Sometimes you wonder. The place in their store with the most chance of germs going around at the best of times. Anyway... on cruise ships, at every toilet door, is a dispenser with small squares of tissue. On the other side of the door is a bin. Grab a small square, open door, deposit in bin. Off you go - boosh, job’s a good un’. Would this be difficult for supermarkets to do?

Agreed.   For years I've thought that about the dirty b's in toilets.

I've long washed my hands, then used the material of whichever jacket, coat, jumper I'm wearing

to grasp the toilet door handles.   In summer, when I'm wearing a short sleeved polo shirt, it becomes a bit odd looking,

but who cares, I do .

Rather than just silently accepting it, I think I'll start mentioning it to the stores.

29 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
4 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:
Paying with cash is shite and for boomers. Get it to f**k.

Aye, I'll tell my window cleaner to get a chip and pin machine or gtf.

Window cleaners are for boomers.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Seems like the Tories were right and the Cummings story is dying down ever so slightly.

Could it be that Dominic Cummings or Boris Johnson is @8MileBU?

Either that or they are taking his advice and are just going to brass neck it until everyone just accepts that whilst they’re c***s, they can’t be gotten rid of. I hope it goes less successfully for the Tories than it has for 8Mile on here.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
5 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:
Paying with cash is shite and for boomers. Get it to f**k.

Aye, I'll tell my window cleaner to get a chip and pin machine or gtf.

I’m not sure he’ll take that very well haha!