Coronavirus (COVID-19)

21 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Eric Pickles. 

Seriously, though - he can't blag anything. Gove, for all of his flaws, usually can make something reasonably convincing even if it's nonsense. This is of course if he isn't having to defend Dominic Cummings. 

I thought of him, but after his performances this morning...

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I know you're getting on a bit, but didn't imagine you were taught by Prodikos.

Not at an RC school

My understanding is that it shortens time to recovery in severe cases but has no effect on mortality. Unless there is new evidence of that having changed.

The US study published a few weeks back showed it took mortality down about 3 percentage points - went from 14 to 11 IIRC. It's not a massive needle mover tho.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I think you mean Non-Denomikos

You're more than likely right, I suspect Google is run by Persians. Or maybe Spartans.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

It's not the annual leave that's the issue it's the breakdown of social distancing.

People in England are allowed to go to the beach and meet people from outside their household. 

Someone in Scotland raging at imaginary English people sitting too close together on an imaginary beach is ripe for taking the piss out of.  

14 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

The US study published a few weeks back showed it took mortality down about 3 percentage points - went from 14 to 11 IIRC. It's not a massive needle mover tho.

The Prince Andrew effect.

STAY ALERT, CONTROL THE VIRUS, SAVE LIVES

Turns out to be an anagram of

EASILY SURVIVES TRAVEL NORTH TO CASTLE.

We are getting to the point where whoever is coding our existence for us is just getting lazy. Planet Earth is about 5 years from being switched off out of boredum

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I blame that useless orange c**t Trump. These muppets must look across the pond and think “we’ll at least were not as bad as him. Let’s bash on regardless”.

You really think Trump or the Tory right have developed their approach in isolation of each other?  A wee bit of research will show the links between the two.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I blame that useless orange c**t Trump. These muppets must look across the pond and think “we’ll at least were not as bad as him. Let’s bash on regardless”.

I'm sure that's it. "Boris, look at what that fat orange c**t gets away with, calling journalists murderers and grabbing fannys whenever he wants, just tell them to GTF. All I did was a wee trip to the old folks at home, the sun was gleaming through the apple trees, concentrate Boris, that's right, all will be well precious."

Let's be honest nobody has seriously been fined for a childcare issue let alone the fucking vicar of dibley.
However if childcare is technically a problem while your meeting up with your halfwit friends for a party it may be a defence.

Disappointed to be the first.

Big team found.