Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Haven't seen this posted here but conspiracy theories are now in full flow. Cummings' sister, Alice, is a non exec director of IDOX. IDOX have the contract for managing the track and trace app for the NHS. 

GlaxoSmithKline research is based in Barnard Castle. On 14th April, GSK signed a deal with Sanofi in France to work together on a Coronavirus vaccine. Two days earlier, Cummings had been to Barnard Castle to test his eyes out and sit on a river bank. 

It may be pure coincidence that all roads led to Barnard Castle in mid April. But given the shit that's flying on this, it's actually hard to believe that Cummings and that vaccine deal are not related. Developing a vaccine for this may cost multiple millions in research. You'd want to have some assurance you were not throwing money down the drain and had govt support. Why would you not make such an arrangement public? I've no idea but it was worth trying to protect via some cock and bull pish about eye tests. Maybe it's to do with tendering processes - ministers diaries will be a matter of public record so send the SPAD instead? 

Lots of speculation but Covid contracts must be worth closer examination. 

13 minutes ago, HTG said:

Haven't seen this posted here but conspiracy theories are now in full flow. Cummings' sister, Alice, is a non exec director of IDOX. IDOX have the contract for managing the track and trace app for the NHS. 

GlaxoSmithKline research is based in Barnard Castle. On 14th April, GSK signed a deal with Sanofi in France to work together on a Coronavirus vaccine. Two days earlier, Cummings had been to Barnard Castle to test his eyes out and sit on a river bank. 

It may be pure coincidence that all roads led to Barnard Castle in mid April. But given the shit that's flying on this, it's actually hard to believe that Cummings and that vaccine deal are not related. Developing a vaccine for this may cost multiple millions in research. You'd want to have some assurance you were not throwing money down the drain and had govt support. Why would you not make such an arrangement public? I've no idea but it was worth trying to protect via some cock and bull pish about eye tests. Maybe it's to do with tendering processes - ministers diaries will be a matter of public record so send the SPAD instead? 

Surely the journos will be digging away at this just now.  Sounds a bit whiffy but presumably with the UK now being outwith OJEU tendering standards, the whole process becomes more opaque.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Surely the journos will be digging away at this just now.  Sounds a bit whiffy but presumably with the UK now being outwith OJEU tendering standards, the whole process becomes more opaque.

It's a popular enough Google search and I managed to confirm that his sister in Durham is a non exec director of a data company being used by the NHS, that GSK are based in Barnard Castle, that they did sign a partnership agreement with a French company on 14 April and that in the middle of all of that, yer man was firing round the country whilst maybes aye, maybes naw having Covid and whilst his wife was in the same boat. It all stinks a bit too much for my liking. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What's happening in Germany etc the now?

Our media was desperate to see them in a second spike but all I read about is further looseinings and talk of borders re opening etc.

Nothing really.

I believe the plan is to remove border restrictions on the 15th of June.

Screenshot_20200526-170200_Opera.jpg

Edited by Todd_is_God

11 minutes ago, HTG said:

It's a popular enough Google search and I managed to confirm that his sister in Durham is a non exec director of a data company being used by the NHS, that GSK are based in Barnard Castle, that they did sign a partnership agreement with a French company on 14 April and that in the middle of all of that, yer man was firing round the country whilst maybes aye, maybes naw having Covid and whilst his wife was in the same boat. It all stinks a bit too much for my liking. 

I didn't realise they had sailed to Durham.

32 minutes ago, HTG said:

It's clear to me that GlaxoSmithKline wanted to do their vaccine testing nearby, but there wasn't enough Covid around so Cummings volunteered to take his diseased family up from the incubus of the time, London, and spread it around for a bit, helped by infecting his sister and nieces who are famously promiscuous. Allegedly. In return they promised to introduce  a genetic twist to the vaccine that would make Muslims sterile and enhance the potency of dome headed weirdos, reversing the replacement of white Northern European hegemony. It all makes sense.

What should definitely get investigated first though is how his sister got the App contract, and his links to other people hoping to exploit the massively lucrative data harvesting that could come out of it.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, swiftyswifty swifty said:

Hancock about to do the daily briefing. 

I’m sure he will clear everything up sweep everything under the carpet. 

I see Cummings has been caught in yet another lie. He claimed yesterday that he predicted a Coronavirus pandemic last year.

Turns out the internet archive Wayback Machine, which tracks the changing versions of publicly available websites, shows that the blog was edited some time between 9 April and 3 May this year (after the pandemic started) to insert the reference to coronavirus and Chinese labs.

He is a fucking narcissistic sociopathic scumbag. He'd fit in with either this Westminster government or the US one perfectly.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What's happening in Germany etc the now?

Our media was desperate to see them in a second spike but all I read about is further looseinings and talk of borders re opening etc.

f**k all will happen, said me, with no scientific background.  I'm going to make an uneducated predictions that in the fullness of time it will be learned that to catch covid from another person you need to spend more than 10 mins at close quarters with an infected person AND all those fannys panic buying in busy supermarkets made the spread worse