Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

He was asked about it, and suddenly remembered refuelling on the way back down

He didn't need to refuel as he set off from Durham with a full tank. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

He said he drove north to Durham and didn’t refuel en route (approximately 250 miles).   He did not say whether he stopped to fill up on the way back down to London and he was never asked about that.  In any case after self isolating he would be OK to refuel.  I’m not defending what he did.  Just saying.

He did say he wasn't sure but he might have stopped on the way back. Driving more like 270 miles with a 4 year old on the way up without stopping is staggering enough on its own.

47 minutes ago, Donathan said:

He has dirt on Boris.

What could be worse that what we already know???

He has an indeterminate number of children by at least four women. We know he cheated on several of them, including one who was being treated for cancer at the time. One of them had two terminations.

He agreed to provide a headcase with the home address of a journalist so that he could be physically attacked.

He lied to his boss, the leader of the opposition, about an affair and was subsequently fired for it.

He misled the Queen about his reasons for suspending parliament.

And that's just for starters.

What could be worse that what we already know???
He has an indeterminate number of children by at least four women. We know he cheated on several of them, including one who was being treated for cancer at the time. One of them had two terminations.
He agreed to provide a headcase with the home address of a journalist so that he could be physically attacked.
He lied to his boss, the leader of the opposition, about an affair and was subsequently fired for it.
He misled the Queen about his reasons for suspending parliament.
And that's just for starters.

Dirty money on the leave campaign

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m so bored of this Cummings situation. I’ve skipped through 30 odd pages of this thread. Yes he’s an idiot, yes he should be sacked. I’m more concerned we allowed so many potentially infected people off flights and into the country without checks though.

Because there's more infection here than outside. By allowing the foreigners in we drop the Ro rate. I'm more concerned by why Ladbrokes aren't paying out yet on this, I heard him saying it distinctly.

image.png.98e4e5ff00382d5b91666187010548ac.png

8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m so bored of this Cummings situation. I’ve skipped through 30 odd pages of this thread. Yes he’s an idiot, yes he should be sacked. I’m more concerned we allowed so many potentially infected people off flights and into the country without checks though.

If we were talking about that you'd be moaning about Cummings getting off lightly. 

Edited by ayrmad

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Because there's more infection here than outside. By allowing the foreigners in we drop the Ro rate. I'm more concerned by why Ladbrokes aren't paying out yet on this, I heard him saying it distinctly.

image.png.98e4e5ff00382d5b91666187010548ac.png

They'll still be thinking, what the hell was that car crash about, like the rest of us. 

Edited by ayrmad

3 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Can he really be blamed for wanting to go to Durham? It's one of the Pink Panther's favourite places. 

Durham Durham

Durham Durham Durham Durham Durham

I’m greenieing this because I didn’t have the guts to post it myself.