Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He thinks he’s convincing people!

Fucking hell.

We live in a black and white political world in the UK. Right and wrong have nothing to do with it.

All he needs to do is muddy the water enough to give the gammons enough reason to say that what he did was justified. Blaming the press......i.e. the 'established order have it in for me'.....is a clever move. 

It appeals to the same lowest common denominator that won Brexit and a GE. 

Overall it seems to me to be a poor story by Cummings to justify breaking what most people including one of his key advisors (Professor Susan Michie of the Covid-19 Behavioural Science Advisory Group on BBC TV news) believed the regulations to mean. As I've said previously it's lucky his regulations were so ropey that he was able to find a loophole to excuse himself - saved by his own incompetence!

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

We live in a black and white political world in the UK. Right and wrong have nothing to do with it.

All he needs to do is muddy the water enough to give the gammons enough reason to say that what he did was justified. Blaming the press......i.e. the 'established order have it in for me'.....is a clever move. 

Many, many gammons will be unconvinced by this.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Presumably the police will have records of all these threats made at his house in London?

Yeah I’d feel far safer in an isolated country house if people had ill intentions.  A quick 999 call and the police will be on the scene in an hour or two.

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Plenty of those folk have stuck to the regulations though and are raging at him, I've seen folk slating him who have never made a political post of any kind on Facebook before.