Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Sure, he broke his own rules to visit a three property farm estate, but I doubt you cucks would go on about it so much if he wasn’t taking it to the elite.

You need to log back into the Detournement account, mate

Wonder what garage off the M1 he’ll have been spotted in. I’m saying Shell at Duckmanton services, just south of Sheffield.

Why does Boris Johnson need Dominic Cummings enough to go through all this pain just to keep him? There are plenty of incredibly capable, prescient, hard working, well connected people who could do his job. He must offer something more than that if he's worth risking this amount of credibility and political capital, at a time like this.
No PM has ever fought nearly this hard to keep anyone, not even Tony Blair with Alistair Campbell or Thatcher with Heseltine. 
Something's not right here.
Because Boris is just the monkey, Cummings is the organ grinder.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Given that it's mostly Motorway, a diesel car wouldn't be far away tbf.

Not that that matters when he's lying 😂

Saw filling the boot of a Discovery yesterday. Don't know how big their fuel tanks are but my folks had one of them a few years ago and said it used to drink fuel like nothing they'd had before.

5 hours ago, Gaz said:

95% sure I got petrol 😅

How many cars can go 260 miles, to hospital, to a 60 mile round trip, to another 260 miles, on a full tank of petrol?

The hospital's only 2,3,4,5 miles away, tbf.

Has anybody checked if there is a hospital close to his parent's estate farm?

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

Why does Boris Johnson need Dominic Cummings enough to go through all this pain just to keep him? There are plenty of incredibly capable, prescient, hard working, well connected people who could do his job. He must offer something more than that if he's worth risking this amount of credibility and political capital, at a time like this.
No PM has ever fought nearly this hard to keep anyone, not even Tony Blair with Alistair Campbell or Thatcher with Heseltine. 

He has dirt on Boris.

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Cummings has a lot of dirt on Boris.

He (BJ) has to try and keep him sweet.

1 minute ago, Mr Hahn said:

Saw filling the boot of a Discovery yesterday. Don't know how big their fuel tanks are but my folks had one of them a few years ago and said it used to drink fuel like nothing they'd had before.

Aye fair enough. No chance a Discovery is doing 600 miles on a single tank 

The most mental bit of this to me is that they allowed questions knowing how much of a state he would be. Anyone who is a poor public speaker knows that they are a poor public speaker. They could've sent him out with the script or pre recorded something. The scripted bit was still awful but the questioning has been wild.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Forest_Fifer said:
5 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Because Boris is just the monkey, Cummings is the organ grinder.

As I heard somewhere today, Johnson sacking Cummings would be like emu sacking Rod Hull.