Coronavirus (COVID-19)

17 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

While this circus is going on, Sturgeon has confirmed that we're going to Phase 1 on Friday.

Sorry but I got this wrong, the BBC's live text had Sturgeon saying lockdown was being eased from Friday and then a link with to an article saying Phase 1 this week in it, but that article was actually from Thursday last week. Can't actually find a clear account of what Sturgeon said anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Should he even have driven even 1 mile if he thought his eyesight was in anyway impaired? You wouldn't put your fucking kid in the car if you thought you couldn't see properly. 

Screenshot_20200525-165846__01.jpg

8 minutes ago, marty_j said:

I’m not exactly sure where the boundaries of London are??
Ask him why his wife said they were in London in Spectator

Are you not paying attention? It’s long been known that Westminster thinks there is nothing actually beyond the boundaries of London and the South East. If terrorists were to bomb no 10 it would be real moral toughie.

ETA Dr Carey Lunan - wid.

Edited by Alert Mongoose

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Some car he's got that can go 600 miles on a single tank. And again, if he could arrange child care for when he got back to London, why didn't he do it before?

I’m sure I seen yesterday he put a bike into a Land Rover Discovery, what MPG do they do

He should have read his blow-by-blow account a tiny bit slower. He would have only had enough time to answer Laura’s question. I assume this was his aim by turning up half an hour late. He should have incorporated his stuttering into the statement.

On 22/05/2020 at 23:42, Gaz said:

For anyone not keeping track, I've compiled a short list of things that will happen to Cummings:

1) Absolutely nothing at all