Coronavirus (COVID-19)

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Durham Police releasing a statement just as he was due to give his spiel will be the cause of the delay.

He was due to give his spiel before the police released their statement.

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

Durham Police not exactly covering themselves in glory tbh. Their statement does drive a truck through No 10s denial that neither Cummings or any family member had spoken to the police, but it also proves they knew he was there and did feck all about it.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

:lol: What a fucking p***k. I can only assume that these guys enjoy being outed as complete and utter hypocrites .

Gotta do what you can to get your humiliation now the dungeon brothels are closed for the time being. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

7/4 now with Lads.

image.png.fdbd0c33fabc4234f09159aa8314d2b7.png

A decent 7/4, what can he talk about here with police involved, might just be doing the decent thing here with the 1922 hiding in the shadows. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Gotta do what you can to get your humiliation now the dungeon brothels are closed for the time being. 

They're not, are they ???     Will i get a refund on my season ticket for the "visits" i never got to make ??   I understand there is precedent under this Covid thing.