Coronavirus (COVID-19)

My head is burst with everything. Having to go work in the healthcare sector, whilst also staving off any part of my social life to protect myself, my partner and those I look after, and that baldy c**t is swanning about without a care in the world. Tory vermin. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

It’ll be interesting to see what happens on Twitter if he doesn’t end up going. 

That press conference was a public gelding of the UK media. They threw everything they have at Cummings and him and Johnson just laughed at them.

There will be meltdowns.

24 minutes ago, madwullie said:

His wife already wrote a tear stained covid diary in which she stated they emerged into London lockdown. Quite interesting tale of their experience, which gives a clear impression of being set in London, and doesn't mention a cross country journey of any kind. 

She also said all this shit while being on a segment called thought for today on radio 4s today show which is usually for people of faith to comment on world issues, she was on lying through her teeth saying how nice Dom was.

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

She also said all this shit while being on a segment called thought for today on radio 4s today show which is usually for people of faith to comment on world issues, she was on lying through her teeth saying how nice Dom was.

Oh aye that's right, it was so bad she found Jesus again 😂 😂 

Literally not enough laughing emojis for that pish 

Edit: actually that might be the article. Their Web of bollocks is so contrived I'm struggling to keep up. Must be murder for them

Edited by madwullie

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

England will continue to vote Tory despite this.

Yes, and especially if BJ remains as leader.

For a significant majority of the electorate south of the border he'll always be remembered as the man who "took back control" and "got Brexit done"

14 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

alright that's two alt right buzzwords in one evening, seriously what has happened to you

I didn't know they say that. I don't read/watch any of that shit. 

When I think about Johnson and the liberal media it seems like Burroughs/Passolini/Pynchon master/slave relationship. 

alright that's two alt right buzzwords in one evening, seriously what has happened to you

The first time I read the word “gelding” was in a comic book adaptation of a Clive Barker story when I was about 13. I distinctly remember looking it up in the dictionary in the library and telling some kid sitting next to me what it meant. I don’t remember his name, probably because he avoided me after that,

I didn’t know it was an alt right buzzword. Feels bad man.

Why did they both need to go? Why didn't the leave the wife in London get him and the autistic kid out the house, surely the last thing you want is for someone with autism to be locked in the house for 14 days? 

17 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

And, another twist.

Just came to post this. Ruh roh. Has his mum been told the official line, because literally thousands of people have not been able to go to funerals. 

All coming out in the wash. It's completely out of their control now. Shame

15 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

My head is burst with everything. Having to go work in the healthcare sector, whilst also staving off any part of my social life to protect myself, my partner and those I look after, and that baldy c**t is swanning about without a care in the world. Tory vermin. 

This is the feeling that I think the government have wildly misjudged. The stories of sacrifice have been very well publicised, there was a genuine feeling that the full population were making these sacrifices because millions of people were going through it all at the same time, and by adhering to the governments lockdown legislation were saving life’s at the same time. To now find out that a highly influential member of the government took his family on a 260 mile trip to isolate on his parents estate, at the height of the pandemic, is a slap in the face to almost every single person in the UK. 

16 minutes ago, Detournement said:

When I think about Johnson and the liberal media it seems like Burroughs/Passolini/Pynchon master/slave relationship.

Aye, Johnson's totally bossing the agenda here.

Tory whips apologise for urging MPs to support Dominic Cummings

Edited by welshbairn